P3P for $700? From BAILLORD GADGETS

Here is another interesting thing. When you connect to their webshop from their Facebook page, you come to a different site with no DJI stuff at all. Makes you wonder?

http://www.baillordgadgets.com/DJI-Phantom-3-Professional-Drone.html

Has anyone heard of these guys? I usually feel if it sounds to good to be true it probably is a rip off.
If anyone in UK is after a p3p then this is legit. I bought one. Asjed all the relevant questiins before like is it genuine, does it come with uk charger and blades and controller like it should and also that i dont want to pay any import dutie. He clarified everything and it took 4 days. Did not come with uk plug like he said it would and he sent ine straight out to me. Had it a month and its great. £899. Cheapest elsewhere was £1139. Thats £240 saving. Recommended. He might send to ysa if you ask?

If anyone in UK is after a p3p then this is legit. I bought one. Asjed all the relevant questiins before like is it genuine, does it come with uk charger and blades and controller like it should and also that i dont want to pay any import dutie. He clarified everything and it took 4 days. Did not come with uk plug like he said it would and he sent ine straight out to me. Had it a month and its great. £899. Cheapest elsewhere was £1139. Thats £240 saving. Recommended. He might send to ysa if you ask?
SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING, I MUST BE ON THE WAY OUT!

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING, I MUST BE ON THE WAY OUT!

Since this has been PROVEN to be a scam, your comments appear to be aiding and abetting the scammers. You sir are indeed on your way out...
-slinger

http://www.baillordgadgets.com/DJI-Phantom-3-Professional-Drone.html

Has anyone heard of these guys? I usually feel if it sounds to good to be true it probably is a rip off.
Yes. Run away. Scam for sure. They will respond to your inquiries and confirm that you will receive the Phantom 3 Professional and that they have them in stock for immediate delivery. After you order via PayPal, you will never hear from them again nor will you be able to reach them. Like an idiot, I fell for it and have now started the grievance process through PayPal.

Doesn't it seem odd to you that all sites selling DJI Phantoms are at the same price? Where is the competitiveness?

The reason all are the same is an agreement between DJI and the dealers called MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). Basically is says that DJI will only sell to dealers who agree to maintain that minimum price. It is very close to price fixing however different in that the dealers are not required to sell at that price, only to not advertise anything lower. This is good for the dealers since margins are maintained higher. It works as long as nobody 'breaks' MAP.

Sometime in the future this agreement will break down as dealers get more competitive with their pricing. Then, overall, prices will fall to the level that dealers won't go any lower because of margin erosion.

It might very well be that a dealer willing to break MAP might be able to sell at $700 and still make a bit. Just depends on what price the dealers are paying DJI.

Just a bit of insight into marketing. I've been in retail for 35 years and have seen this time and again. It will not last forever. Someone will break MAP and then others will be forced to follow.

Screenshot (40).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (40).png
    275.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    194.5 KB · Views: 351
That is the infant version of the P3P: :rolleyes:

wAfRL4U.png

Unfortunately there is a choking hazard with this version.
Yes, you get all choked up when you realize you were taken for $700+ ! :eek:

Do you have a paypal account?
Also does it come in silver?

Right? lol.

If it's a deal you can't believe....
DON'T believe it !!

I'm just surprised that adults would not just dismiss this for the scam that it so obviously is :eek:

This is why we have so much SPAM and telemarketers....because people never learn...arggghhhh!!!

Reactions: louforgiveno

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl