P3P for $700? From BAILLORD GADGETS

Prices will drop when the phantom 4 and inspire 2 come out for sure lol
It is a scam. They are listed under Scams.com and Ripoff Report. The building address is occupied by another, non-related business and all phone numbers listed do not get picked up. How do I know you ask? Because I, my friends are an idiot! Not really...I did try to purchase one this morning using PayPal and their pay after 14 day option. They generated a real enough looking P.O. and receipt but I started digging deeper and found the above information. They have also opened and shutdown 3 websites based out of the U.K. over the last 3 years. I contacted PayPal and they resolved the situation immediately. I sent them multiple e-mails and tried calling all of the 5 different numbers and never got a response. They did respond quickly when the money was sent though, attempting to transfer almost simultaneously. Thank goodness PayPal's transfers are subject to a delay and the funds never completed the process.

I just received this e-mail from them!

Hello, this is regarding your order for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Drone, we dont know what exactly the problem is, your payment just got in here unauthorized and later got refunded back to you, so in other to avoid delays in the shipping and delivery of this order to you, you need to re-order this item now so we can include it with the orders ready to be shipped on next morning, or you can just send your payment to us using western union or money gram if you are facing issues using paypal, because we are done with the packaging already and ready for shipment.

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soonest.

Regards.

OK let's do this....5 guys send me 100 dollars each. I'll put the remaining. I'll place the order through this website. If it's a scam we all lose 100 dollars, if it's ligit I'll keep the drone and send your hundred bucks back.......Now are you wondering if I'm a scam? .......who's in?

OK let's do this....5 guys send me 100 dollars each. I'll put the remaining. I'll place the order through this website. If it's a scam we all lose 100 dollars, if it's ligit I'll keep the drone and send your hundred bucks back.......Now are you wondering if I'm a scam? .......who's in?
Let me guess you wan't those 100 dollars sent by western union ?

It is a scam. It mirrors the other scam site. It was created June 19, 2015... don't waste your time or money.

Here are a few details...

Title: Baillord Gadgets
Description: Baillord Gadgets, Baillord, Gadgets
Type: shopping

Domain Age: 56 Days
Website Speed: Average

Organisation: _
Owner: Richard Gonzales
Owner Address: 35 Woodland Dr
Owner City: Westminster
Owner Postcode: 01473
Phone Number: +1.9788745701
us.png

Phone Type: geographic :Westminster, MA Verizon New England Inc.
Email:
imageEmail.php
us.png

Owner Country : United States
us.png

Website Location : United States
us.png

Lol I can't believe this is even a question. Seems like saving money turns people into gullible bafoons

Reactions: BenDronePilot
Lol I can't believe this is even a question. Seems like saving money turns people into gullible bafoons
Unfortunately yes-- next thing out -- coupons for Phantoms coming to a store near you.:D:D:D:D

I've seen Phantom 3's listed for about the same price. They are the Standard model with no camera or gimbal.

I've seen Phantom 3's listed for about the same price. They are the Standard model with no camera or gimbal.
That's fine ... but the site being discussed isn't legit.
It is a scam site.
There's no need for anyone else to come in to stretch probability and reality further.
It's a SCAM. It's a SCAM. It's a scumbag that wants to take your money and give you nothing in return.

Reactions: BenDronePilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl