P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

I just noticed that thepixlehub has sold 454 with 53% sold. That means that they got more in stock. They have a good 400 remaining. I do not think that there is any hurry to buy one. I may actually wait to see if they drop the P3A price- hopefully to under $650
Yea, earlier it showed 453 sold with over 89% sold and now it shows 53% sold so they have more. And there are only so many P3 buyers. So yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the price dropped even more over time. It's all supply & demand.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I thought i had missed out on the $799 deal. I was surprised to see it back on sale so soon. The price could only go lower so no one should be in a hurry to purchase. The auction for the P3A does not state the quantity. Does anyone know the amount in stock for the P3A?

I thought i had missed out on the $799 deal. I was surprised to see it back on sale so soon. The price could only go lower so no one should be in a hurry to purchase. The auction for the P3A does not state the quantity. Does anyone know the amount in stock for the P3A?

No, we see what you see on the listing.

Charlie,
I'm not sure how much experience you have with eBay/PayPal. If you have any concern on receiving your refund then hopefully many others will chime in and put your mind at ease. Don't even think twice about placing an order from another seller while you wait for your refund. I was very surprised to learn that your deal for the free batterry with P3P wasn't legit due to the sellers feedback however, your money will be returned soon. If you call PayPal and explain that others that responded to your same deal have already been refunded, they're likely to put it through without further delay. The $779 price from Pixel Hub is likely to push me into buying a "spare". I'm not buying the P4 yet, love my P3P and likely will end up with the next version of the P4 whether it be a Pro, black edition etc. Although it's possible prices could still drop a bit on the P3P, I wouldn't risk losing out on this offer over the possibility of a slight improvement on price. Good luck.
Woohoo seller refunded my money. Just purchased one from pixel hut!!

Reactions: liketogethigh
He dropped the price down to US $779.00 from $999. Even lower than the first run. Must want to sell off the last few. Just don't order expedited shipping or you get screwed.

edit: oops this is old news. should have checked first.

Hello to everyone in this amazing forum, I been following this thread since the first deals started,
And just feeling things out, prices since to be dropping daily. I miss the first Pixel Hub bacth, but found another similar deal on eBay from a company in Wyoming called dronesalesdirect they have a web page, with all contact info, seems legit,
They listed 10 P3P brand new, New model for $799
Free shipping same as the original post deal, so I pull the trigger, that was last week, they sold out in two days. Now not only is the original seller listing more units but it's $20 less, but I also found another seller who is now listing brand new P3P's
Get this, for $500 dollars and free shipping, this just blew my mind, how is this possible, cheaper than the advanced, this really seems to Good to be true, but they state even cheaper prices for bigger
Quantities. Just wondering if any body here jumped on the dronesalesdirect deal and have received it yet, and if anybody seen this new deal for $500 , wow, I mean for that price I would get a second one... great time to be a phantom pilot.

GENUINE - NEW DJI Phantom 3 Professional RC Drone QuadCopter 4K Camera Gimbal !

Last edited:
Hello to everyone in this amazing forum, I been following this thread since the first deals started,
And just feeling things out, prices since to be dropping daily. I miss the first Pixel Hub bacth, but found another similar deal on eBay from a company in Wyoming called dronesalesdirect they have a web page, with all contact info, seems legit,
Free shipping same as the original post deal, so I pull the trigger, that was last week, they sold out in two days. Now not only is the original seller listing more units but it's $20 less, but I also found another seller who is now listing brand new P3P's
Get this, for $500 dollars and free shipping, this just blew my mind, how is this possible, cheaper than the advanced, this really seems to Good to be true, but they state even cheaper prices for bigger
Quantities. Just wondering if any body here jumped on the dronesalesdirect deal and have received it yet, and if anybody seen this new deal for $500 , wow, I mean for that price I would get a second one... great time to be a phantom pilot.

Out of 257 feedback only 1 is as a seller. I think it is too good to be true. I would not even try to buy one even if you are protected by paypal and ebay. Waste of time.

Reactions: shorttimer

And why would anybody want to buy from a seller who hasn't sold anything in over a year and now has lots of P3Ps they are selling 50% cheaper than legitimate places.

Absolutely correct, did not want to say it, but let's
Face it, pretty shady... only one feed back , like I said
Too Good to be true, just comes to show where
There's a demand sharks come out to play.

I might put a $500 pro on Amex. I know they will protect me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: qiubicfit
I mean it isn't unusual for someone not to sell much on eBay. I've probably only sold 10-15 things on there over the last 15 years that I've had an account. However, for him to have that many pop up at once (all new), at that low of a price, and no actual location listed other than US, it throws up a few red flags for me too.

Tony you are awesome!!! Crack me up, read your Bad, Bad, Bad day thread,
Crazy story, I know man, I would too, but yeah super strange , I got one more P3P
Coming got it from dronesalesdirect on eBay they had ten for 799, but I have not received
Any shipping confirmation, might be contacting g them tomorrow to see what's up,
But at least they seem more legit, anyways will keep an eye for any deals that might pop up.

Hello just throwing this out there for a I'll feed back
Today a seller posted on eBay p3p free shipping
779.00. Sellers name pixel hub

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Squirrel!
I got mine for 600$ with the case and 6 batteries the guy wanted the ph4 so bad all my friends hate the ph4 it said 28 min battery time getting 18 top and 3.1 miles my *** lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT