P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Price does not dictate performance. They want to sell stock. I understand that. I would rather have 2 p3ps than one p4. For same price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: liketogethigh
I bought a spare one tonight Tony. To me, it's my insurance in the event I crash or lose my other one. The way I look at it is many choose to buy a damage insurance plan. I paid $754 for a brand new P3P, should I decide not to use it, there's still going to be decent value down the road. Of course I could lose a bit of money however, it's better than spending $200 on a damage plan, being without my Phantom while it's being repaired with used or reconditioned parts and who knows what other problems might surface when I finally receive it back?

Last edited:
I would not care if they try and make the p4 number one. For me the p3p is the best. I may pick up a spare if 600 or so. My other p3p is airborne again

I agree I
Price does not dictate performance. They want to sell stock. I understand that. I would rather have 2 p3ps than one p4. For same price.

Hell ya me to

Reactions: GadgetGuy
What do you mean 12 min battery life. I thought 28 mins.

"More than 28 minutes" is the P4 marketing claim.
First P4 flight was 16 minutes, in mixed flying modes, to 17% remaining.
Second P4 flight was 15 minutes, all in P mode, to 17%.
My third and final P4 flight was only 12 minutes, all in Atti mode, to 7%!
All flights started with battery between 95%-100% remaining
You be the judge!
I sent it back to DJI for a refund for "manufacturing defects/marketing fraud"

Reactions: liketogethigh
"More than 28 minutes" is the claim.
First P4 flight was 16 minutes in mixed flying modes, to 17% remaining.
Second P4 was 15 minutes all in P mode, to 17%.
My thirs and final P4 flight was only 12 minutes all in Atti mode, to 7%!
All flights started with battery between 95%-100% remaining
You be the judge!
I sent it back to DJI for a refund for "manufacturing defects/marketing fraud"
Hardcore. For a refund. **** !!!!

I bought a spare one tonight Tony. To me, it's my insurance in the event I crash or lose my other one. The way I look at it is many choose to buy a damage insurance plan. I paid $754 for a brand new P3P, should I decide not to use it, there's still going to be decent value down the road. Of course I could lose a bit however, it's better than spending $200 on a damage plan, being without your Phantom while it's being repaired with used or reconditioned parts and who knows what other problems might surface when you finally receive it back?
Yup.. I did the same exact thing. My thoughts exactly! +1

And just for reference ThePixelHub is awesome.
Their product was awesome, sealed, as described.
I was sent a W323A and wanted the latest W323B. They paid for shipping back to them and sent me a W323B. Even followed up by phone prior to shipping to make sure my request was understood.
+1

Hardcore. For a refund. **** !!!!

I'm having a P4 battery modded to accept external LiPo's. That will help with the dismal P4 battery life. My P3P modded transmitter with FPVLR v2 and boosters already fixes the P4 control range, as they are compatible. They just ned to be paired. Takes 30 seconds. The stability of the FPV feed at long range is the only remaining question, as it is 20% less powerful then the W323 P3P.

I'll be repurchasing a P4 from Apple or Best Buy or Amazon, where I have 14-30 days to return it, if the replacement is a lemon, too!

Last edited:
It appears the coupon is no longer on the site. Can anyone confirm that?

Update: It appears the coupon is off the site, but still working.

Yup.. I did the same exact thing. My thoughts exactly! +1

And just for reference ThePixelHub is awesome.
Their product was awesome, sealed, as described.
I was sent a W323A and wanted the latest W323B. They paid for shipping back to them and sent me a W323B. Even followed up by phone prior to shipping to make sure my request was understood.
+1
Have you got a phone number for them?
I want to know if they have any of the original old motor W323 P3P's.
Those are the best for long range flying with stable FPV.

How do you get those ebay coupon codes? I'm on their mailing lists but never get those. Maybe cuz I'm in Canada or on the wrong list?

FWIW, any Canucks thinking of getting this should jump on it. The price, after expedited shipping is still less than retail here for an Advanced (~CDN$1250) I'm thinking of getting a second as insurance or maybe just to resell. We'll see.

I would order one in a heartbeat, without the coupon, now expired, if I knew they had any original motor W323 birds left! :D

Unfortunately, I believe he only has the new motor birds, W323A and W323B.

The two W323A birds I tried lose FPV stability at under 3 miles, while the W323's are good to over 5 miles with the FPVLR v2 transmitter mod with boosters, and a battery mod.

The deal from Pixel Hub did jump to $999 this morning before they once again brought it back down to $779. Although they've been delivering P3Ps for great pricing, I have noticed they like to play around with their buy it now price, perhaps to catch people off guard with hopes of selling a few at $999. They've sold over 200 units in the last 48 hours at $779, one going to yours truly. I wouldn't be surprised to see a "slight" downward adjustment albeit for a short period. Those that are on the fence should just purchase at this point to avoid any risk on losing out on this extremely good price, legit deals are unlikely to get much better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20