P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Kingfisher
Thank you for the info on that was he fast to ship?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

And why would anybody want to buy from a seller who hasn't sold anything in over a year and now has lots of P3Ps they are selling 50% cheaper than legitimate places.
You get eBay/PayPal money back protection. I don't really see any risk or downside beside your time. Maybe DJI is dumping P3 inventory behind the scene. You see this kind of stuff on discontinued laptop all the time

I am in c niter all Califorina as well

For about the next hour you can purchase the P3P for 779 and apply a $25 eBay coupon code, bringing this down to $754. It makes it even harder for those who are on the fence of going with the P3P. :)

Reactions: liketogethigh
They are certainly moving at this price. Yesterday they sold 446 and now they have sold 600 so that's 150 birds in about 24 hours. But yesterday they said they were 89% sold at 446 and then they added more. Now they are 70% sold and who knows if they will be getting more. I'm guessing they are unloading these for DJI so who knows how low the price could go.

They are certainly moving at this price. Yesterday they sold 446 and now they have sold 600 so that's 150 birds in about 24 hours. But yesterday they said they were 89% sold at 446 and then they added more. Now they are 70% sold and who knows if they will be getting more. I'm guessing they are unloading these for DJI so who knows how low the price could go.

I agree. Wonder if they are phasing out the P3P in order to make the P4 their undisputed flagship drone.

I would not care if they try and make the p4 number one. For me the p3p is the best. I may pick up a spare if 600 or so. My other p3p is airborne again

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would not care if they try and make the p4 number one. For me the p3p is the best. I may pick up a spare if 600 or so. My other p3p is airborne again

Tony I know you had the P3S, has the P3P been that much better? I know you're a fan of the longer range, but how is the photos and video quality?

Tony I know you had the P3S, has the P3P been that much better? I know you're a fan of the longer range, but how is the photos and video quality?
Well photos are the same. The video is outstanding on pro but for me the files are too big. So I'm shooting at 1080p 60fps.

Is the decrease in range that big of a deal in the newest P4 as compared the the earlier version?
Depends upon if you already were spoiled by the earlier W323 P3P performance. I was, and expected 3.1 miles, especially because that's what DJI advertised for the P4, but the farthest I got was only 1.3 miles at 400 feet before all signal was lost and RTH was activated, along with 12 minute battery life, and gimbal errors. Flew my original P3P immediately after, over the signal loss distance at 200 feet AGL, and flew it out 3+ miles. Big difference.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I agree. Wonder if they are phasing out the P3P in order to make the P4 their undisputed flagship drone.
Well I understand not wanting to put time, energy, resources and $$$ into older technology but the P3 has been the flagship drone in the industry and the P4 is just a couple weeks old. It just seems the prices are cratering on the P3 a lot faster than I would have ever imagined, as it does, for the most part, have a stellar reputation.

What do you mean 12 min battery life. I thought 28 mins.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT