P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Guys-
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock.

I'm asking $1399 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end. It's in pristine condition sans a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss sales, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Yes wrong thread. You posted in the one thread with a price that for sure will not get your P3P sold. Better to try the classified section.

But since you posted here in the $799 eBay thread for a P3P:

Batteries at B&H for $120, so $799 + $240 plus you can get a really really nice case for $250, totaling $1,289, your price is way high for a used P3P versus brand new.

Was your gimbal support piece off when you opened the box? If so, yep you got a brand new one! Haha
Haha you think by now they would have figured a way to get that to stay on. I think everybody's was off when they received theirs LOL

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phantom751874
Is it true that P3Pro RC sells for almost $600 ????
I see that B&H has it for $590.... i had no idea? Doesn't make sense if a complete P3P setup cost $799?? So if you break it down, $800 total cost, $600 for remote, and $200 for the drone w/4K cam, battery, memory card, and extra props??
Why the hell is it so expensive? Does anybody know?? I was thinking about getting a P3P, and doing an antenna mod, but if i mess up and break something, i dont think i would feel good about buying a new remote for $600
RemotePro.jpg

Is it true that P3Pro RC sells for almost $600 ????
I see that B&H has it for $590.... i had no idea? Doesn't make sense if a complete P3P setup cost $799?? So if you break it down, $800 total cost, $600 for remote, and $200 for the drone w/4K cam, battery, memory card, and extra props??
Why the hell is it so expensive? Does anybody know?? I was thinking about getting a P3P, and doing an antenna mod, but if i mess up and break something, i dont think i would feel good about buying a new remote for $600
View attachment 46749

They are regularly available brand new on eBay etc. for $200-$250.

Reactions: SZNJ732
Just got it from FedEx... Definitely new in box and definitely a Pro [emoji4] Even has the new box smell when ya open it [emoji12]

View attachment 46679

View attachment 46680

Gonna start charging stuff now while i'm still in the office!!!!

Josh

Is it a W323B with a "C" remote?

and Thx Ryan :(...
I bought one too.. it arrives tomorrow.
Now I have two P3P(s)
The impulse struggle is real! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LamboH
Yes wrong thread. You posted in the one thread with a price that for sure will not get your P3P sold. Better to try the classified section.

But since you posted here in the $799 eBay thread for a P3P:

Batteries at B&H for $120, so $799 + $240 plus you can get a really really nice case for $250, totaling $1,289, your price is way high for a used P3P versus brand new.
Actually you can get case bundle with batterie for $999 max. They are practically giving them away now. Real fire sale going on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, charge it, your battery will be less than half full out of the box.
It will also be in self-storage discharge mode, where the cells are no longer properly balanced, which is a KNOWN trigger for the battery shutoff in midair bug. Ask me how I know....:eek:

I ordered this deal and it arrived today.

I noticed it came with a version C remote. I still have a B from my Advanced.

Tomorrow I will try two identical flights with each controller to see if I can notice a difference in signal strength.
C version remote dumbed the control signal power down by almost 20% over the A and B controllers.

Guys-
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock.

I'm asking $1399 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end. It's in pristine condition sans a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss sales, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!
It's only worth about $800 now...:rolleyes:

Did u miss the$799 phantom 3 professional posted above? 800+2 batteries would still be 1000 give or take. Plus a case, say a 400 dollar case would bring it to your asking price 1400 give or take . Might need to lower that price a good bit Sorry to be bearer of bad news
The eBay ones are brand spanking new. His is used and even slighly abused...
$800 max now with his 3 used batteries and case.

Okay, thanks!! ebay price makes more sense. I first did a search on google, and they all came up at $500-$600 each, i was really confused.
Lots of controllers for sale, after the owner totals the aircraft in a pilot error newbie crash! :p

The eBay listing is very tempting. I have a P3S now and tempted to sell it for the P3P. For those that upgraded from the standard, did you feel it was worth it?

I got a P3S for valentine.. I returned it last night to get this deal... [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Did u miss the$799 phantom 3 professional posted above? 800+2 batteries would still be 1000 give or take. Plus a case, say a 400 dollar case would bring it to your asking price 1400 give or take . Might need to lower that price a good bit Sorry to be bearer of bad news

No worries. Like I said, I'm using what I'm reading here to gauge what price to sell. Though, are we sure that this guy is getting what he's asking?

C version remote dumbed the control signal power down by almost 20% over the A and B controllers.
Where do you get this info?
The FCC info on the C controller shows the power output to be 0.3 on the C vs 0.03 on the B.

My personal comparison when I had both were that the live feed was clearer longer on the C vs the B. With that said the birds were also different. I had a W323B connected to the C controller etc.

I went about 1900 fee etc. Same tablet, and the feed was better on the C.

Just curious which bird and RC do you have?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Where do you get this info?
The FCC info on the C controller shows the power output to be 0.3 on the C vs 0.03 on the B.

My personal comparison when I had both were that the live feed was clearer longer on the C vs the B. With that said the birds were also different. I had a W323B connected to the C controller etc.

I went about 1900 fee etc. Same tablet, and the feed was better on the C.

Just curious which bird and RC do you have?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I just completed 8 flights. 4 with the B and 4 with the C. All 4 flights using the same P3P. ( That I bought because of this thread :D )

The first 2 on each I did an autonomous flight on Litchi.
For the 2nd two I did a free flight following the same path until the signal got very weak or RTH kicked in.

On every flight HealthyDrones rated the "Signal Score" on remote C better. I noticed the C seemed to cut out one or two times less during the ground station missions.

I'll post links to the flights later, probably in a new thread as to not hijack this one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3