P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

The way i look at it, if they were selling them at $799 and making some kind of profit and were OK with it, now at $999 there is at least another $200+ profit on it for them. I doubt they were selling them for a loss at $799. So if they are saying no to private sales, its probably because DJI or Ebay warned not to do so and keep prices steady across the board... Talking about price-fixing smh.

Reactions: NormanNormal
We are not giving Ralph a hard time. But personally I don't like people who goes and call people a liar or cheat when the issue is still unsolved.
With the change of shipment method and such. There is plenty of space for human error

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The solution for everyone considering the deal is to simply not pay for expedited shipping. It's usually a waste of money anyway. If it's such a great deal because of the very low price, why ruin it by paying $50 to potentially get it a day or two earlier? :rolleyes:

That is me....I can't remember when I paid extra for faster service. Only instances where a business HAS to have it by a certain date is it worth it. For personal or consumer use, there is generally no justification unless you are simply right and like throwing away money. Either way, you can clearly see how the carrier shows it being shipped, either express or normal ground service. Pretty much black and white and if sent ground, demand a refund.

Men, sure am glad I got it before it went up. Really thought the opposite would happen, that the rest of the sellers would end up going to 800 too.

The way i look at it, if they were selling them at $799 and making some kind of profit and were OK with it, now at $999 there is at least another $200+ profit on it for them. I doubt they were selling them for a loss at $799. So if they are saying no to private sales, its probably because DJI or Ebay warned not to do so and keep prices steady across the board... Talking about price-fixing smh.
They likely have exhausted their cheap supply, and now have to pay the same price as everyone else.

If some of you guys are still looking to get one, you can try this deal:
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter w/ 4K Camera & 3-Axis Gimbal MEGA BUNDLE!

$1200 and comes with a bunch of other stuff (2 extra batteries, aluminum case, prop guards, memory card, triple batt charger),
You can try selling all the extra stuff on ebay, probably get $350 for it, or more if sold individually, and that will put you close to the original $800 deal...
Or for someone whos just looking for a back up bird, can also sell the remote, battery, chargers, mem card, extra props etc, and get another $400 or more out of it, and only end up paying $400 total.
Gimbal alone sells for $450+ ... Just a thought.

They likely have exhausted their cheap supply, and now have to pay the same price as everyone else.

Maybe... but who was their cheap supplier? DJI? Why would this seller get a cheap supplier deal but not every other DJI dealer?
Im thinking DJI & other dealers were getting bombarded with calls and emails from people that just bought P3P for $999, complaining and asking to price match, or trying to return and get money back so they could buy from this seller. Thats not including people that paid over $1200 just a couple of months ago (happened to me with P3S). I bet they feel ripped off.
So DJI or Ebay had to step in. Who knows what kind of agreement they have with their dealers...
Regardless, im happy so many people here , including myself , pulled the trigger on this deal in time before it was over! :)
Im sure we will see more deals like this one in the very near future...

Maybe... but who was their cheap supplier? DJI? Why would this seller get a cheap supplier deal but not every other DJI dealer?
Im thinking DJI & other dealers were getting bombarded with calls and emails from people that just bought P3P for $999, complaining and asking to price match, or trying to return and get money back so they could buy from this seller. Thats not including people that paid over $1200 just a couple of months ago (happened to me with P3S). I bet they feel ripped off.
So DJI or Ebay had to step in. Who knows what kind of agreement they have with their dealers...
Regardless, im happy so many people here , including myself , pulled the trigger on this deal in time before it was over! :)
Im sure we will see more deals like this one in the very near future...

Hope you're right. Wish I would of got on this deal, but unfortunately things came up. [emoji57]

Anyone have a problem with there charger on the new pro. The 2 prone plug that fits into the charger fits so loose its pissing me off. Have to move it around to get it to work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94