P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Look at any seller with thousands of feedback and you'll find instances where they didn't handle situations the best, and I've always perceived it to partly be due to the volume they're dealing with. I'm not going to defend their handling this shipping mistake but I wouldn't retract my recommendation of this seller and this auction either.

Josh

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
While I have a similar perception of high volume Ebay sellers, that doesn't explain away not refunding the money for a service paid for and not delivered.

Reactions: NormanNormal
Well I can say this..FedEx does have the ability to change shipping speeds during transit. It does depend on certain conditions and where it's at. I have done it.
I doubt the seller will keep your shipping fees if it ended up not going the speed you paid for. I bought two of these. I wanted on W323B and W323A. A 2nd W323A came in and the seller gave me a prepaid label to send the W323A back to him. I doubt if they were the type to rip people off they would offer such a thing.

Not saying it was wrong to post I just feel perhaps more time should have passed to allow the seller to fix it and then report the results etc. Just saying...

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I ordered yesterday about noon seller time and it shipped today and opted to take teh free shipping. The priority handeling he reflects is that he got yours packaged first and sat it on the floor while he packed the rest of the day's orders. They all went on the truck at the same time. Stick with the fight for what is right, file a complaint with EBay.

Reactions: NormanNormal
Ya I dunno. I see the buyers point. I would probably take it up with eBay then my CC company. He paid $50 and got the exact same shipping service as those who paid $0. Honestly I don't know why the seller just doesn't refund the $50. They seem to be a well established company/seller and things like this for them shouldn't be worth the reputation hit. They goofed were called out on it and should just do the refund.

Of course this is if I saw any value in receiving the item 1 day earlier for $50, which I don't. But that's a personal preference thing and separate from the issue at hand.

Now I can't believe I haven't bought one yet (either the P3A or P3P). But I already have a P3A and my P4 was just delivered today. I'm feeling a bit of Phantom guilt. Maybe I'll buy a P3A for my brother as a gift?

No one is giving Norman flack. Just saying all this writing back and forth. Forget about it. Call bank or cc company and be done with it. They will get your money back without going through the fight. It's what they do. It happened to me. I bought a firearm and changed my mind. They told me after 24hours a 20% restocking. Called Amex got all my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Rusty42
Not sure it will help anyone but FWIW, the seller states he is in NJ but my shipment began it's journey in LAWRENCE, NY.

I should've bough 10 when it was $799! lol
I bet they got a lot of heat from DJI and other sellers bitching to ebay 'ohhh can they do that , selling Pro for $799 its not fair wahh'

I bet they got a lot of heat from DJI and other sellers bitching to ebay 'ohhh can they do that , selling Pro for $799 its not fair wahh'

Probably right. I was about to purchase it when the price changed on me. Ugh... Oh well. Hopefully it comes back soon. If not I'll holdout for a P4 sale.

Nah, probably because now the supply is limited so the seller is reflecting that in the price increase.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94