P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

those are UHS-1 cards which might not reliably work with 4K. Phantom supplies UHS-3 and that was what I was told to get.
My P3P shipped with this very Lexar 633x card from DJI. It is fully compatible. Never had any issues in over 50 hours of 4K recording. It transfers video files at 95 MB/sec and writes at the same speed. Are you perhaps confusing UHS-I and U3? They are the same: UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card (U3/Class 10). I have also had no problems with much slower cards that write at 35 MB/sec. They just take 3x as long to transfer to the computer afterwards.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I revived my P3P from this seller and the product is fine, but there is a problem and I am in a dispute with the seller. I post this as a warning to others here to be careful as I believe he is being dishonest and purposely misleading anyone who orders these with expedited shipping. Basically when I chose expedited delivery, which shows on his page as "fedex express saver" for $49.50 over free ground/home delivery, It ended up being sent ground anyway. I realized this when he sent the tracking number on monday and it showed as ground service. Initially I thought this was a simple mistake because he seems reputable, so I emailed him. Here was his response:

Dear Valued Customer,

Hello, and thank you for your purchase. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I will contact FedEx and make sure they expedite the package with the 2nd day shipping and it will be delivered to you in 2 days.

OK, looks like he is taking care of me. I watched the tracking number and saw no changes over the following few days. Then I became suspicious and contacted fedex. They assured me that it is simply not possible to expedite a package once it's in the system. Especially trying to take something from ground and change it into 2 day express. They said it would be like tracking down a tractor trailor, making it stop to sort hundreds of packages and then putting it into the air system, just impossible. So clearly this thepixelhub is not telling the truth.

I asked why it was still scheduled for Thursday and why I haven't seen any changes in the tracking. His response:

They have expedited the shipment it will be delivered in the correct time.

Now instead of 2 days, it is the "correct time". Uh huh. I truly believe a phone call to fedex was never placed and he thought he would get one over on me and just pocket the difference. That I would not care or notice. Sure enough it arrvived Today (thursday) with Fedex Home Delivery. 3 days not the 2 days he promised. Just to be sure, I called fedex again and they said there is no note in the account of anyone calling in to expedite and they again explained how that would be impossible anyway. It was clear I was being deceived by this seller.

So I wrote him a note calling him out on this and asking him to send proof that fedex did what he claimed and what did I get for my $49.50. I also politely asked him for a refund of that fee since I did not get what I paid for.

Bottom line is I paid for express saver and I got ground, while he paid for ground and pocketed the extra I paid as profit. Then he covers his deception with the lie of telling me fedex expedited it. Then he back tracks away from his stated 3 day "correct time" and sends me this email:

Our FedEx rep told us he expedited it to 3 days and it was delivered to you in 3 days as promised. We have a FedEx account manager that is different from when you call FedEx directly.

I will see if the rep is willing to set up a conference call. What you also get when pay for expedited shipping is we print your order before everyone else's and make sure it goes out first. Standard shipping order can take up to 72 hours to ship out. You paid for a service and we delivered that service to you. I could have sent it with USPS the duty was to get it to you in the time frame specified and that is what we did. Believe me the weight of these boxes charges more then enough for shipping. If the package was not delivered in the time frame specified that is where you have every right to ask for your refund for the shipping fees.

Now all the sudden it's two days and he basically admits I did not get the shipping speed I paid for but the "value" was in the fact that my order came first in line. Now I know from reports here he was shipping everyone within 24 hours and that was all with free shipping. So that is complete BS. Here is my response:

MY RESPONSE:

Sir,

If the call cannot be arranged an email from a fedex rep, originating from an official fedex email address with contact info, explaining what changes were made to the shipment that "expedited" it, would be sufficient. Then I would drop the matter. I am very interested how he could increase the speed of a ground shipment in any way and why no notations of it exist in the system. I just want to make sure that I got something for my extra $49.95. I know you say expedited shipment puts me first in the order queue, but I have dozens of reports from the Phantom community I am a member of that did free shipping with you and theirs were sent out in the same time frame as mine or before. Of course that is merely hearsay/anecdotal and I have no proof, but I don't believe it's a factor here as far as what happened with the $49.95. What I do have is proof that I paid for express and I received home delivery, while you have no proof or documentation that anything was changed in any way to expedite the home delivery to make it worth $49.95. I think that is how ebay would see it. If fedex, independent of you, can prove that extra value was provided for my money, then I would apologize and drop the matter. According to the rep I spoke with 3 business days is the normal time for home delivery from where it came from. So from my point of view I feel like it was shipped home delivery and you paid that lower rate, pocketed what I had paid for express, and I got no extra value for it while you have a unethical profit.

I hope we can get this sorted out.

Thank you

I'll let you know how it goes, at this time he is refusing to refund so I will probably have to do a dispute with ebay/paypal. Be careful, this deal is very attractive and it is real but the vendor is NOT an honest person. You are warned!

Reactions: JoeyJoe
Gentlemen, I revived my P3P from this seller and the product is fine, but there is a problem and I am in a dispute with the seller. I post this as a warning to others here to be careful as I believe he is being dishonest and purposely misleading anyone who orders these with expedited shipping. Basically when I chose expedited delivery, which shows on his page as "fedex express saver" for $49.50 over free ground/home delivery, It ended up being sent ground anyway. I realized this when he sent the tracking number on monday and it showed as ground service. Initially I thought this was a simple mistake because he seems reputable, so I emailed him. Here was his response:

OK, looks like he is taking care of me. I watched the tracking number and saw no changes over the following few days. Then I became suspicious and contacted fedex. They assured me that it is simply not possible to expedite a package once it's in the system. Especially trying to take something from ground and change it into 2 day express. They said it would be like tracking down a tractor trailor, making it stop to sort hundreds of packages and then putting it into the air system, just impossible. So clearly this thepixelhub is not telling the truth.

I asked why it was still scheduled for Thursday and why I haven't seen any changes in the tracking. His response:

Now instead of 2 days, it is the "correct time". Uh huh. I truly believe a phone call to fedex was never placed and he thought he would get one over on me and just pocket the difference. That I would not care or notice. Sure enough it arrvived Today (thursday) with Fedex Home Delivery. 3 days not the 2 days he promised. Just to be sure, I called fedex again and they said there is no note in the account of anyone calling in to expedite and they again explained how that would be impossible anyway. It was clear I was being deceived by this seller.

So I wrote him a note calling him out on this and asking him to send proof that fedex did what he claimed and what did I get for my $49.50. I also politely asked him for a refund of that fee since I did not get what I paid for.

Bottom line is I paid for express saver and I got ground, while he paid for ground and pocketed the extra I paid as profit. Then he covers his deception with the lie of telling me fedex expedited it. Then he back tracks away from his stated 3 day "correct time" and sends me this email:

Now all the sudden it's two days and he basically admits I did not get the shipping speed I paid for but the "value" was in the fact that my order came first in line. Now I know from reports here he was shipping everyone within 24 hours and that was all with free shipping. So that is complete BS. Here is my response:

I'll let you know how it goes, at this time he is refusing to refund so I will probably have to do a dispute with ebay/paypal. Be careful, this deal is very attractive and it is real but the vendor is NOT an honest person. You are warned!
Just ask him for proof that he actually paid for 2 day shipping on your order.

Reactions: NormanNormal
Just ask him for proof that he actually paid for 2 day shipping on your order.

Yep, I told him if he can simply provide that documentation I will drop the matter. If he did what he said it should be easy to prove. I have complete documentation that shows I paid for express and I got ground. I'm pretty sure ebay will side with me since the facts support me and the burden is on him to prove his claims that it was "expedited". The truth is that he never made that call and even if he did what he was asking them to do is simply not possible according to fedex.

Agreed. No need to go in long drawn out thing with that. Ask. And kindly ask for refund. You did get it faster than expected. I understand no one wants to waste money. If he is good person. He will refund it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep, I told him if he can simply provide that documentation I will drop the matter. If he did what he said it should be easy to prove. I have complete documentation that shows I paid for express and I got ground. I'm pretty sure ebay will side with me since the facts support me and the burden is on him to prove his claims that it was "expedited". The truth is that he never made that call and even if he did what he was asking them to do is simply not possible according to fedex.
Seems like a lot of distraction from enjoying your new aircraft. Just get out there and enjoy it. You still got a cheaper price than anyone else has been able to get elsewhere, and the deal itself was legit! Count your blessings.:cool:

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Is it really worth it trying to make this seller look like he's dishonest? I'm not here to judge the sellers integrity however, there are dozens of members of this forum that had no issues whatsoever and are thrilled with their purchase. It appears everyone who was lucky enough to get in on this "great deal" was quite eager to tell everyone how it arrived exactly as described. Sure, they should just simply refund you the money paid for express however, simply take it up with your CC and they'll handle it. I bet you're not willing to return it for a full refund? You know how good this deal is, again, you're trying to make this seller suffer loss of sales due to your shipping issue? Unfortunately, there's no way people will think twice about this purchase as there's to many satisfied customers, just read through all the threads on this forum as well as the sellers eBay feedback on those Phantoms recently sold. Again, I understand your frustration but handle it like a man rather than running around trying to smear this guys reputation.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
I'm with you Norman. I wouldn't drop the matter. $50 is still $50 that you had to work for. I do like the deal that the seller has offered. I do like that he shipped very quickly. but I certainly wouldn't be happy giving away $50 to him if he didn't provide a service as promised.

I'm with you Norman. I wouldn't drop the matter. $50 is still $50 that you had to work for. I do like the deal that the seller has offered. I do like that he shipped very quickly. but I certainly wouldn't be happy giving away $50 to him if he didn't provide a service as promised.
+1

And no matter how you cut it, this is what separates an Ebay seller with a 99+ rating from one with a 99- rating. $50 is definitely $50. And expedited shipping is always something, if I choose to pay extra for, I monitor very closely and follow up on. I sympathize with the situation. I too would follow through.

It's generally foreshadowing to the way a seller will handle adversity. Sure there's tons of people here telling happy stories, but that's all together different now isn't it..

This is essential it. I don't like being taken advantage of and lied to. I know everyone is very happy about the deal and I am too, but unfortunately it doesn't change this dishonest behavior.

This is essential it. I don't like being taken advantage of and lied to. I know everyone is very happy about the deal and I am too, but unfortunately it doesn't change this dishonest behavior.
All it takes is one call to the seller, if they don't make it right, which they didn't, your next call is to your CC or Paypal. You spent way too much time obsessing over it when it's simply an "easy" fix.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I for one would be very happy to have read about Norman's situation if I wanted this deal expedited to me. I only jumped on this deal after seeing all the positive and quick reviews as I'm the type of buyer who only buys from eBay sellers with a 99.x% rating. what I'm seeing is not "obsessing" over being taken, it's just a nice heads-up for everyone else who might be interested in the deal. thanks for sharing Norman. [emoji106]

The solution for everyone considering the deal is to simply not pay for expedited shipping. It's usually a waste of money anyway. If it's such a great deal because of the very low price, why ruin it by paying $50 to potentially get it a day or two earlier? :rolleyes:

All it takes is one call to the seller, if they don't make it right, which they didn't, your next call is to your CC or Paypal. You spent way too much time obsessing over it when it's simply an "easy" fix.
Indeed. He's wasted more time over the speed of shipping, after delivery, than he hoped to save by having it expedited in the first place. If your time is so valuable that you can afford to pay $50 to have it a day or two sooner, don't throw even more good (money/time) after bad chasing it. Just dispute the $50, and be done with it. The seller is at least being responsive. He could have just never replied, if he really didn't care. Just my take. Some things are just lessons to learn from. Don't pay for expedited shipping. It will probably get there just as fast without it, which is really your main gripe, as others got theirs just as quickly without paying extra. :cool: Not sure if you are more upset at yourself for choosing expedited shipping, or the seller for not getting it to you sooner. :rolleyes: I know I'd be mad at myself. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CCDD
Look at any seller with thousands of feedback and you'll find instances where they didn't handle situations the best, and I've always perceived it to partly be due to the volume they're dealing with. I'm not going to defend their handling this shipping mistake but I wouldn't retract my recommendation of this seller and this auction either.

Josh

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is "too much time" to you guys? Seems to me like a total of 20 minutes spent trying to right a wrong, man to man. The first thing Ebay or Paypal wants to know during a dispute is whether or not you tried to rectify the situation on your own before asking for help. You guys are the reason customer service is on the decline. For the life of me I can't see why Norman is catching flack here. He is the customer, what part doesn't make sense? If you aren't willing to give someone what they paid for, don't offer the service. It's pretty simple. Now he's getting **** for warning others? It's just crazy.

I ordered it yesterday at 10pm, I received tracking information this afternoon for delivery on Tuesday in Miami Florida.

Then I will return the p4 an buy some accessories for the p3p.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr