P3 Standard HDMI Out?

Reaction score
So, I've been thinking about buying a P3S, and I was wondering if there is any way for a "live video output" jack on the controller/smartphone. I doubt there would be a way for a live feed, but ya never know. :grimacing:

If you use an iPad mini this would work
8b37da148592348028445e5e5c1522d2.jpg
5f6748d1becf47f9f00303fd4d00a113.jpg
. Works great

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: gvsukids
Will work with iPhone 5 and up too

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cool! Thanks a bunch! :D But, knowing its an Apple Product it's probably pretty overpriced. :mad:

Jeez, just looked at tha price. $50!!! :eek: But I can find an aftermarket adapter. :rolleyes:

Jeez, just looked at tha price. $50!!! :eek: But I can find an aftermarket adapter. :rolleyes:
I don't think you will be able to. I can't find any.
Another option is an Apple TV. You could mirror the iPhone/iPad to the Apple TV, which has HDMI out

Another option is an Apple TV. You could mirror the iPhone/iPad to the Apple TV, which has HDMI out
Yeah, just checked amazon and there is only one adapter...from Apple. Apple can be a butt sometimes. And the quality of this $50 adapter is said to be poor sometimes. :rage::rage::rage:

LOL, how exactly would you get an apple TV out onto the field.

Hmm, could a P3P/P3A controller be used with the Standard?

The adapter works good for me..i ended up getting it at staples for $35. Picture clarity is great no issues with that.

I work in audio video and we use those adapters for our clients to connect there ipads and iphones to a projector and they work very good. They are a bit expensive but they definitely get the job done.

I work in audio video and we use those adapters for our clients to connect there ipads and iphones to a projector and they work very good. They are a bit expensive but they definitely get the job done.
Cool! Thanks for the info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing