P3 Firmware v1.7.0060

Just to clarify - the update is only the bird and not the battery..... I don't need to cycle all my batteries?

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 433
wtf...i downloaded 2 times the file and it gave me this

P3S_FW_V01.07.0060 (24mb)
P3X_FW_V01.07.0060 (28mb)

which one is for P3A?This is not the first time i am upgrading my phantom btw

wtf...i downloaded 2 times the file and it gave me this

P3S_FW_V01.07.0060
P3X_FW_V01.07.0060

which one is for P3A?
X is for PRO
S is for ADVANCED

Though that "S" caused lots of confusion when the Standard came out.

Reactions: JoBe
Anyone have any negative issues so far with new fw in terms of flight and using programs such as litchi other than 3rd party battery.

How many did an imu and recalibration ?

Because I updated and it doesn't say 1.7 it says 1.6.4+ wondering if that is right. All indications say it is, just wanted to verify.
Yes that is correct, you can check from the DJI Go app to be sure. Tap the controller, tap the bottom left 3 dot button, then hit about. It will show what version it is running. Or just watch the YouTube video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Its a must after each update.....at least a IMU!

No, it's not! I've only had problems when doing an IMU calibration. From what I understand it's already calibrated from the factory and you don't need to do it unless it tells you. Just like the compass.

For the pros...
I'm on Firmware v1.3.20 should I stay there??

Xj,

I moved up to 1.4, then to 1.5 so I could get the RC and battery updates. Then I dropped back down to 1.4 on the bird so I could get the advanced flight modes which 1.3 doesn't support. Stayed on DJI Go 2.43 for settings only and stayed on Litchi 2.7.1 for actual flying. I'm using Android, Nvidia Shield and Samsung Tab S2. All is good, been on it now a few months with quite a few flights.

I'm trying to stay away from the Geo stuff and anything on SDK 3 for now. I'm going to wait awhile and see how all of this new stuff pans out for the masses, over the course of some time, before I make any more moves. All just my opinion, of course. YMMV. Good luck!

Jerry

Reactions: xjmdrone
Xj,

I moved up to 1.4, then to 1.5 so I could get the RC and battery updates. Then I dropped back down to 1.4 on the bird so I could get the advanced flight modes which 1.3 doesn't support. Stayed on DJI Go 2.43 for settings only and stayed on Litchi 2.7.1 for actual flying. I'm using Android, Nvidia Shield and Samsung Tab S2. All is good, been on it now a few months with quite a few flights.

I'm trying to stay away from the Geo stuff and anything on SDK 3 for now. I'm going to wait awhile and see how all of this new stuff pans out for the masses, over the course of some time, before I make any more moves. All just my opinion, of course. YMMV. Good luck!

Jerry

Thanks, that make totally sense.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164