24,211 feet ItElite MaxxRange, Boosted

Attachments

• IMG_4120.png
    IMG_4120.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 497
New record! Just by a few hundred feet though. Achieved with an awesome set-up from MaxxUAV.com that includes: itElite DBS MaxxRange antenna. Same deal as my last farthest flight in that I have to deal with heavy interference, trees, and buildings. Update and move me up on the board maestro!

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

2rf7uog.png

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464905216.230289.jpg

Have you guys tried using a product like this for your XT 60 connectors! It makes plugging and unplugging so much easier and you don't risk damaging a solder point, i've been using it for a month and recommend it

Reactions: GadgetGuy
image.png
My first 3.9 mile run on a stock Phantom 4 + Maxx Range Antenna.

Signal was still 5 bars on control and video when I started back.

Went out on Sport mode with rpm at 5000 and there must have been wind behind it because it was moving at 50 mph just about all the way out.

Landed with 5% battery left. It basically fell out of the sky right at my feet. Close call but the last 2000 feet was over a golf course so as long as I missed the lakes I was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
View attachment 56179 My first 3.9 mile run on a stock Phantom 4 + Maxx Range Antenna.

Signal was still 5 bars on control and video when I started back.

Went out on Sport mode with rpm at 5000 and there must have been wind behind it because it was moving at 50 mph just about all the way out.

Landed with 5% battery left. It basically fell out of the sky right at my feet. Close call but the last 2000 feet was over a golf course so as long as I missed the lakes I was good.
Not about RPM's but speed control. 29-30.5 is optimum for the longest distance.

Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I know it's been discussed but it's going to be sad to see all us stock guys fall off the leaderboard, we're slipping.

I thought I had lost the phantom 4 on this one I had to go 10000 feet on 10% battery in landing mode I do that all the time with the P3 I wasn't sure I was able to do it with the P4 especially considering how heavy it is I hit 0% at about 2100 feet the Max Amps batteries had enough in them to get me home.

You must've took the camera off[emoji41]
Nice flight unknown, you're determined to crash that new one yet!
Thanks man I recorded a video it shows up on healthy drones I know you're just kidding bro. I'm a little mad at myself that I didn't break 10 miles it's looking like it's going to have to be a perfect day.

Thanks man I recorded a video it shows up on healthy drones I know you're just kidding bro. I'm a little mad at myself that I didn't break 10 miles it's looking like it's going to have to be a perfect day.

Who and where did you get your battery mod?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez