Well I was out in the heat today. well this morning about 7am. air temp was 85 f. At what point does the battery just say **** It and blow up.
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
Can I get a ruling on this. It got to be a record.:confused::eek::(
I may call it Walter because it's cooking.
Looks pretty darn close to the airport! :eek:
Is it still in use?
Just answered my own question.
"The airport is no longer used and is in a state of total abandonment."
Carry on! :cool:

IMG_3921.PNG

Last edited:
New P4 World Record 62,013 ft. and back. Gotta hand it to my man Paul Shaffer at FPV Customs for getting me setup with this P4 mod getting crazy flight time out of this bird almost 45 min!!! It was windy as **** so I had to turn a little early. No where near the limit of this bird for sure. I am thinking 70k maybe on a calm day. Flew over 25,000 ft. in landing mode Lol!!! Below is the airdata log

May 6th, 2018 06:43AM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 2.8.3 on iOS | Total Mileage: 124,990 ft | United States | Airdata UAV

DJI PHANTOM 4 BATTERY MOD( NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES INCLUDED) ...INCLUDES PRIORITY RETURN SHIPPING

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180506-090912.jpg
    Screenshot_20180506-090912.jpg
    878.3 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_20180506-124140.jpg
    Screenshot_20180506-124140.jpg
    992.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot_20180506-091805_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180506-091805_Chrome.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
New P4 World Record 62,013 ft. and back. Gotta hand it to my man Paul Shaffer at FPV Customs for getting me setup with this P4 mod getting crazy flight time out of this bird almost 45 min!!! It was windy as **** so I had to turn a little early. No where near the limit of this bird for sure. I am thinking 70k maybe on a calm day. Flew over 25,000 ft. in landing mode Lol!!! Below is the airdata log

May 6th, 2018 06:43AM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 2.8.3 on iOS | Total Mileage: 124,990 ft | United States | Airdata UAV

DJI PHANTOM 4 BATTERY MOD( NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES INCLUDED) ...INCLUDES PRIORITY RETURN SHIPPING
Awesome! Glad you are still pushing the envelope! You rock! Reconfirms the 31 mph speed as the sweet spot for P4 distance runs. What external batteries did you use? Any other mods to the P4 bird, from stock, other than the $250 battery mod to accommodate the externals? What RC mod to accomodate the additional control range? Stock props, too? PM me, if you'd rather respond privately. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownCaller
Awesome! Glad you are still pushing the envelope! You rock! Reconfirms the 31 mph speed as the sweet spot for P4 distance runs. What external batteries did you use? Any other mods to the P4 bird, from stock, other than the $250 battery mod to accommodate the externals? What RC mod to accomodate the additional control range? Stock props, too? PM me, if you'd rather respond privately. :cool:
What's up brother long time!!!! I used my bread and butter Terminator Extreme antenna , and a pair of converted to lipo P3 batteries for externals done by Paul from FPV customs. They actually work real well.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
What's up brother long time!!!! I used my bread and butter Terminator Extreme antenna , and a pair of converted to lipo P3 batteries for externals done by Paul from FPV customs. They actually work real well.
Long time indeed!!!! Glad you are still at it! Will have to hit up Paul for a battery mod to my P4P and some new externals. Flight time maxing out at 24 minutes currently, all stock. Limits me to 58,000 feet total per flight, by pushing to 5% or less. Miss those 30+ minute flights! :cool:

Reactions: UnknownCaller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart