Official P3 Range Leaderboard

What's the question Lee? Critical battery autoland started at about 11,000 feet away from home point at 11% battery. When I go and retrieve my bird out of the dirt these days I can swear it's giving me dirty looks!
so,what feet was your P3 just short of home point ?

so,what feet was your P3 just short of home point ?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464886457.631352.jpg

Here's the last one this morning,looks like a couple thousand

What's your point Lee? I'm sorry but I don't understand the question. Unknown is an amazing pilot and he gets great battery life in the area he's in! It only makes sense that he's able to travel further on a hard 0% than some of us in other areas! He gets about five minutes more of the same batteries that I use in my area. Something about the weather there in Florida is good on batteries

Reactions: Lee SK
What's your point Lee? I'm sorry but I don't understand the question. Unknown is an amazing pilot and he gets great battery life in the area he's in! It only makes sense that he's able to travel further on a hard 0% than some of us in other areas! He gets about five minutes more of the same batteries that I use in my area. Something about the weather there in Florida is good on batteries
Yes! I agree he is a amazing pilot!!! He flight 4000m more in critical battery status. but You flight 1000 ~ 2000m and I lost my p3.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464905105.092796.jpg

Have you guys tried any products like this for your XT 60 connectors on your externals? It makes plugging and unplugging so much easier! And you don't risk damaging a solder point.

I used dielectric grease on mine after you suggested it...holy **** did it make a difference...super easy now to unhook em after you come in for a landing..this is what I used..you got some coming your way db
85a94ad216c35892ab87f19af3f16537.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirtybum
Yep that'll do the trick! I pick my little packet up from the auto parts store counter for 97 cents! Night and day difference

I used dielectric grease on mine after you suggested it...holy **** did it make a difference...super easy now to unhook em after you come in for a landing..this is what I used..you got some coming your way db
Have you guys tried any products like this for your XT 60 connectors on your externals? It makes plugging and unplugging so much easier! And you don't risk damaging a solder point.
I have been using http://www.amazon.com/DeoxITGOLD-GN...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01
Not sure if it provides as much "grease" effect as the packets or marine spray.

I use this for dirty contacts and board and motors
1496d65cf226a037aca980721972c750.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

image.png

57500 feet - 10.9 miles

Horizon Terminator boosted with battery mod. Weather starting to improve in the UK

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures