Newbie here - P3 4K

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just bought the P3 4K. I am a complete newbie with drone, but so far it has been a little bit odd already. Started the drone and RC just fine, then app on iPhone started fine as well. I paired with the drone with no issue. First software upgrade available... and my problem started. The software was downloaded on the phone with not problem, but upgrade of the drone failed. I noticed the board on the drone was getting very hot too. The SD card was stuck in the drone, impossible to eject (Pressed several times, used a little tool as well). After a few attempts, I managed to take the card out using a sharp tool and replaced it with a brand new one (Larger capacity too). Completed the upgrade again with no problem... I try the card on my mac with the adaptor, same problem, the adaptor was getting boiling hot after just 1 min. So just in case anyone get an issue, check the card. cheers.

Which sd card are you referring? The one on side of the gimbal or the one inside the battery compartment? The one inside the battery compartment wasn't meant to be ejected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl