New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

What is the limit per user uploading. Can we upload more than one at a time?. And can we PayPal donate?

I suggest that Eran be given a position of high responsibility within DJI! Eran, you have done what up until now has seemed to be the "impossible"; you've given us a tool/app in the most friendly, the most remarkably efficient, and very very cool way! AND... You have answers for us! Thank you so much sir!

Reactions: blaster81 and JohnK
I just keep getting 'error analyzing the file' messages. I've tried with loads of different files. Help!

***EDIT*** Update. Dopey me. I was using the log file data, not the flight record data. Works fine now. Must go and do some analysis!

Hahaha. That is exactly what I did..... I thought I was the only one who could't follow instructions.....

Reactions: happydays
The Sensors->GPS page should have these numbers, at least in groups. The groups are needed because this value changes a lot. Are you looking for a more detailed list? Perhaps a graph over time?
Hi Eran...yes the graph over time would be great, for me I think seeing the flight path and the number of satellites versus the path would be beneficial...thanks for your response and great work!

Eran
I have one battery that is consistently fine (SN-3910) and another (SN-1027) with cell 1 that seems to be all over the place.
The bad one has one flight that appears fine, the next flight it has a few major deviations, then on yet another flight it shows serious deviations. (examples Jul 25, 2015 3:38 AM for a bad one with over 70 major deviations in a 12 minute flight and then August 18, 2015 12:13 PM for a reasonable one with 2 major deviations in a 10 minute flight).

If you have any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Thanks again for this fantastic tool.
Jeff

What is the limit per user uploading. Can we upload more than one at a time?. And can we PayPal donate?
There is no limit at this point. Currently just one file per upload - but I am planning a multiple files upload. Thanks for the offer to donate, I really appreciate it!

Wow. Data looks phenomenal in a report that's easy to use. I registered too - how long does the email take to arrive @EranSteiner ?
Email should be sent immediately. If you did not receive it yet - check your spam folder. If still nothing then please let me know over at the google group (the forum link at the site) along with the user ID that you used.

I suggest that Eran be given a position of high responsibility within DJI! Eran, you have done what up until now has seemed to be the "impossible"; you've given us a tool/app in the most friendly, the most remarkably efficient, and very very cool way! AND... You have answers for us! Thank you so much sir!
Thank you :)

Eran
I have one battery that is consistently fine (SN-3910) and another (SN-1027) with cell 1 that seems to be all over the place.
The bad one has one flight that appears fine, the next flight it has a few major deviations, then on yet another flight it shows serious deviations. (examples Jul 25, 2015 3:38 AM for a bad one with over 70 major deviations in a 12 minute flight and then August 18, 2015 12:13 PM for a reasonable one with 2 major deviations in a 10 minute flight).

If you have any suggestions I would be very grateful.

Thanks again for this fantastic tool.
Jeff
Some people recommended completely depleting the battery (with a hover flight) to below 20% and then recharging it. I haven't tried it myself but this should have a positive impact on the battery.

Reactions: Jeff48920
Great site, thank you!!

Couple of suggestions - can the log time shown on the left be customised for different timezones please?

Also once you've uploaded a number of logs, can a summary page show all owned batteries give an overall status, such as how many charge cycles each one has had, health of each battery, etc?

Thanks.
Good suggestions, thanks, I will add those to my to-do list.

Email should be sent immediately. If you did not receive it yet - check your spam folder. If still nothing then please let me know over at the google group (the forum link at the site) along with the user ID that you used.

Yes it was in junk. I was on mobile all day but got it when I got home. Thanks. It's a great resource!

Nice website, I like the warnings etc.!

How did you figure out the format of the flight logs? I couldn't see much of a pattern when I tried before.

Sorry for my ignorance friends but how do I locate the 'flight log TXT file'? Im using an ipad mini, I just flew a flight, came back in plugged in my ipad, went over to the new healthy drone website and clicked on upload and there is nothing to upload from my ipad but family pics and such. Do I need to turn some feature on?

I use iTunes and go into my apps then scroll down and find the DJI app, and there should be a list of files there. The logs files look like "DJIFlightRecord_2015-08-20_[19 50 50].txt" - just upload the one(s) you are interested in. I first put them in a folder on my PC then upload from there. You can drag them into a folder on your PC from iTunes.

Sorry for my ignorance friends but how do I locate the 'flight log TXT file'? Im using an ipad mini, I just flew a flight, came back in plugged in my ipad, went over to the new healthy drone website and clicked on upload and there is nothing to upload from my ipad but family pics and such. Do I need to turn some feature on?
You have to plug your iPad into your laptop and open it in iTunes. Go to the Apps section and find Go. Look at the file folders and save the Flight log folder to your desktop. When you open the desktop file you will see all your txt files.

Ok so I tried all that and got the log files on the desktop and then went to the website and clicked on upload and then chose a file and got 'Error analyzing the file! Try again'. It is a txt. file but does not say DJI FLIGHT LOG in front of the file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka