New firmware / software 7th Sep - First impressions

The Advanced Version is not working yet. It comes to a weird page when you click on it. I am wondering if they are still uploading it.

Specifications page has been updated. Looks like the 2.7k resolution will higher compression to keep within the 40Mbps limits the Advanced has.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2013.04.45.png

Gimme half an hour or so and I'll confirm - installing the firmware update right now.

Looks like the iOS version already had the capabilities!
Surely thats just an announcement in the app though? The DJI site says iOS Version v2.2.0 is the latest version but the app store is still only showing v2.1.0

Reactions: huntjock
I'm installing the new f/w now, but not expecting to be able to do anything with it yet.

Anyone know if Apple releases apps on US holidays?

Its a holiday in USA.
From what was said it was all programmed to be available in the early hours of this morning but clearly that did not happen.

Bit concerned about installing firmware without software to run on iPhone as it may then not work at all...

Anyone know if Apple releases apps on US holidays?

I wouldn't think a holiday would slow it down. My guess is it's likely qued up in the App Store, and is an automated release anyways. When exactly that happens is anyones guess

Weirdest upgrade so far lots of light changes, at times they go off completely for a while then come on again. Towards the End the Camera will do it's thing.
Took a while

If you Uninstall the New App and reinstall it don't forget to log back in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18