New DJI Ultimate Flight App on Nexus7

Reaction score
I have a nexus 7 tablet V 4.4.2 that works well with the stock DJI app. I want to get the news DJI Ultimate Flight app but but google play says my device in not comparable.

Any one know why.

I can't down load it. I tried to down load it to my mac and send it to the Nexus but that won't work either.
HELP?

bcass1 said:
I have a nexus 7 tablet V 4.4.2 that works well with the stock DJI app. I want to get the news DJI Ultimate Flight app but but google play says my device in not comparable.

Any one know why.

I can't down load it. I tried to down load it to my mac and send it to the Nexus but that won't work either.
HELP?

I'm not limiting any devices so it should work but for some reason it sounds like Google is reporting the app is not compatible (strange). The quickest way to find out may be to use the support link on the Store and ask Google. If they give you information and you send that to me I'll see what I can do to correct the issue and get the app on your device.

You might way to pop over to the Google group and ask there; maybe someone has the same device and can tell you what they did? https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en# ... ate-flight

I use the Nexus 7 upgraded to 5.0.2

No problems.

Nope you cant download from dji website, because this is not the dji vision oficial app, its a diferent app for the vision series made by kenargo, so he really is stuck with google play to get it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart