My new P3A is gone....

Reaction score
Just want to share with you
i was flying my 1 month old P3A over the coast with litchi , all was good and i turn the bird back to me and suddenly "no signal". . . .
i wait for the "returning home" message and nothing!!
i wait and wait and nothing, quick check in the litchi app and i see to my horror its on "fly over" when signal lost!!!
2.3 km from me, i start to run to the point it was gone and found nothing,my hope is if someone fund it he will call the phone on the sticker.
conclusion?
don't be a stupid like me and check this tiny tab for "GO HOME" status before every flight even if you know it was on "GO HOME" from last time.
sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: Schnoidz
i was flying my 1 month old P3A over the coast with litchi , all was good and i turn the bird back to me and suddenly "no signal". . . .
i wait and wait and nothing, quick check in the litchi app and i see to my horror its on "fly over" when signal lost!!!
2.3 km from me, i start to run to the point it was gone and found nothing,my hope is if someone fund it he will call the phone on the sticker.
conclusion?
don't be a stupid like me and check this tiny tab for "GO HOME" status before every flight even if you know it was on "GO HOME" from last time.
Hi Roni and I'm really sorry about your lost AC, and thank you for the advise on the Litchi settings too; it's all too easy to miss something like that, but I think you meant to say it was set to "Hover" and not RTH? Anyway, I hope someone does find it and has the courtesy to give you a call with good news.

PS.. Where are you from and don't worry, your English is very good.

Last edited:
conclusion?
Make a Healthy drone account and check the flight log . You may be able to find where it went.

Reactions: Casey Cassity
BTW, if the drone is not connected (lost signal, Litchi by default shows a "Hover" setting. That isn't what it would show while connected.(If Return to home had been chosen while connected.)

Reactions: Neon Euc
He was on the coast (wind) RTH altitude may be set to low. OR... it's resting at where he took off from.

Hey Roni, if you are able to post up your flight information from either dji or maybe healthy drones there are some clever people who can help. We've all had that experience and look for help. This is the place for help. Losing your pride and joy sucks.

Reactions: AllDubyas
I don't spend money on a tracker.. and I fly far and near.. I always know where it is or should be. Can't be a idiot knowing what you're doing... without a babysitter...

Thank you all for your sympathy and advice's, i know he landed somewhere in the Boardwalk near the beach so someone got it by now,
The RTH altitude was set to 70m and nothing is taller then 30m in miles...
This is an expensive lesson to me .
* Numone i'm from Israel ,Thank you :)

And another idiot to add to the list of idiots that didn't spend a small amount of money on a tracker, sorry mate harsh as it sounds i have no sympathy what so ever.

Where do you get trackers from? Tracker shop? Lol

Reactions: Vzr1 and AllDubyas
Hence, the name....

And you'll get none... (sympathy)

conclusion?
Keep looking for it Israel!!

Last edited:
And another idiot to add to the list of idiots that didn't spend a small amount of money on a tracker, sorry mate harsh as it sounds i have no sympathy what so ever.

Wow

sorry but I think this is a bit overboard.
I have been flying phantoms for years now, every model p1 thru-p3p.
Never have I owned nor will I ever own a tracker

That is my choice and decision
The cost I use to buy another phantom and have fun....

Nor have I ever lost or had a flyaway
so in all that time I have saved enough to buy a replacement if I ever need

To each his OWN!

If you feel the need to have a tracker -knock yourself out!

good luck and have fun flying

So it seems that I may have been a little overboard, ok so maybe I am, but I've read so many posts from people over the last 2 years of being a member about lost quads that I'm now hardened to it. Using a tracker is a matter of choice, one I've chosen to make, and I can fly safe in the knowledge that I won't be posting on here needing help if and when the day comes my quad does a disappearing act over the horizon.

As for the name, i did crash first time i flew a hubsan x4.

I'm out of this thread, to those without a tracker, have fun because one day it could be gone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn