My first Phantom 3 picture!

So it actually only took about 10 seconds once the image was in the app. Selected drama filter with strength 90 saturation 80. Went to tune image and increased brightness and shadows. Done... I could have spent more time fine tuning in (details) but this is a good example what it can do from the quality of picture used. There are also some brushes in there to clean up the grain that I didn't use.

Attachment-1.jpeg

Reactions: bbfpv and Julius717
Not bad!

Definitely great for on the go or free. !

Yeah and that's on my tiny i6 screen. Much better results when using the app on the iPad. I couldn't see all the graininess until I opened the image on my PC.
Hard to tell on my iPhone thanks for putting it up I'll check it out on my computer after lunch.

Snapseed did this. I though it was pretty good. Probably went a little overboard with stacking different filters. Less is definitely more with the App.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfpv and Julius717
I feel like an advertisement for snapseed but just wanted to show one more cool tool it has for aerial photos.

In the lens blur area you can select horizontal and put a tilt shift effect on the subject. Makes everything look fake or like a toy/model. This is from my P2V.

image.jpg

Reactions: Pumpfixer
the image appears to be tilted 2 deg off, maybe your gimbal needs to be adjusted a bit.
Attachment-1.jpeg

Found the toy picture of the lake townhouses. Wanted to post the final version that came out of Snapseed. The one I posted earlier/above was a quick redo.

IMG_0026.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl