My first Phantom 3 picture!

Phantom 3 Pro, OnePlus One phone on Android 5.0. Out of the box settings. From Cincinnati, OH. Here's my first shot!

Going to love this drone.

DJI_0004.JPG

Phantom 3 Pro, OnePlus One phone on Android 5.0. Out of the box settings. From Cincinnati, OH. Here's my first shot!

Going to love this drone.

took the pleasure to edit your photo for you, great shot, few edits in adobe lightroom,

Last edited:
took the pleasure to edit your photo for you, great shot, few edits in adobe lightroom,
Ohh man, that's awesome! I'm going to have to learn how to use that now...

Also thanks for pointing out the GPS data. Luckily I wasn't over my house at the time but it's good to know I should strip that out in the future!

Does the focus look a little off to anyone else on the baseball field picture? Did you remove the clear protective sticker from the lens? Just a bit fuzzy and lacking detail to my eye.

Look so much better - what exactly did you do to it in Lightroom so I can do the same in Photoshop when I get mine :)

Agreed! I'd love to hear what you did so I can start doing this with more photos. Especially now that I remembered to take the film off the camera...

Agreed! I'd love to hear what you did so I can start doing this with more photos. Especially now that I remembered to take the film off the camera...
Following this thread for same reason, even priced out lightroom 6 to prepare for an order.

Does the focus look a little off to anyone else on the baseball field picture? Did you remove the clear protective sticker from the lens? Just a bit fuzzy and lacking detail to my eye.

It was removed.
Probably in the photo compression done for web use.

I have my own little touches I like to do. Adobe light room is an amazing software I'm no professional by any means.

Anytime you shoot in auto the pictures are usually always over exposed for editing purposes. I just bring out what's already there.

I'd highly recommend paying the monthly membership that Adobe offers that gives you access to photoshop and light room.

And ALWAYS SHOOT IN RAW + JPEG. Especially if you plan to edit.

I'll stick with my adobe and my laptop haha.

Lighroom also has a mobile app u get once u get the software. It's amazing stuff

This took all of 1 minute in Snapseed.
I'll stick with my adobe and my laptop haha.

Lighroom also has a mobile app u get once u get the software. It's amazing stuff
I have the adobe suite as well with basically every useful plugin available. As stated for quick on the fly enhancements you cant beat Snapseed. You can do what you did in Lightroom in about 1 minute in Snapseed if you are familiar with the app.

This took all of 1 minute in Snapseed.

I have the adobe suite as well with basically every useful plugin available. As stated for quick on the fly enhancements you cant beat Snapseed. You can do what you did in Lightroom in about 1 minute in Snapseed if you are familiar with the app.
Curious and don't have access to the app store at the moment...can Snapseed do it's thing on DNGs?

Curious and don't have access to the app store at the moment...can Snapseed do it's thing on DNGs?
I know the old version would accept RAW import. Not sure, but I'll try as soon as my bird gets here, or link me to a DNG from the P3 and I'll test it out.

I don't see it either ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1