More channels hack

So yes, your correct that's it's auto for the orig 8 or so channels only......wish that hacker would hack again ang give us auto for the full 32!

What is the frequency that the RC transmits on.
It's 2.5 for the video/FPV right? And is it 5.0 or 5.9 on the RC for the bird?

2.4ghz for the FPV and Control. It uses only one channel at a time. The Inspire 1 control has a 5.8ghz radio in it as well but that's only for the second camera controller and used to link the camera man to the primary radio control which flys the Inspire. So again, just 2.4ghz for both video and control.

Any way to get the Dji app to auto through all 32 channels instead of just the 8? I assumed it did before it was neutered.

Nope it can only be done manually, But once you set the channel it stays that way until you switch it back to Auto within the app, In which case it will scan 13-20 again.

So yes, your correct that's it's auto for the orig 8 or so channels only......wish that hacker would hack again ang give us auto for the full 32!

I believe your Phantom 3 would have to be modified at a firmware level in order to re-enable auto scanning for all 32 channels. I'm satisfied with the custom function. Using custom channels will not stop RTH from working should you run into a random signal issue.

Reactions: Fplvert
I believe your Phantom 3 would have to be modified at a firmware level in order to re-enable auto scanning for all 32 channels. I'm satisfied with the custom function. Using custom channels will not stop RTH from working should you run into a random signal issue.

I believe your Phantom 3 would have to be modified at a firmware level in order to re-enable auto scanning for all 32 channels..

Yes it needs a config file on the aircraft as well...

Its still there but Im getting a lot of noise now in the top 5 channels that I wasn't getting before. Just a strange coincidence.

I'm just worried about future firmware updates knocking out these wonderful new channels....

anyone updated their dji go app on iOS and still retain the 32 channel mod?
I have the 32 channels after updates and is still there on my IPhone 6+ but for some reason its not working on my Shield tablet. I followed the same directions as before, and it worked. Anyone else having same issues?

I'm just worried about future firmware updates knocking out these wonderful new channels....

Since the hack results in unauthorized out-of-band operation I would expect it in which case it becomes either completely impossible to use or flyers/app. developers are forced to play 'one up-manship' after every new f/w release.

Maybe we should post a sticky with a very condensed but informative set of info so folks don't have to read 25 pages of posts. ;-) This is maybe one of the best posts yet...

Did this ever happen?
I'm reading backwards trying to find the info for IPAD AIR2:confused:

okay I didn't exactly do it correctly a bit ago, but got it working on my New Shield Replacement Tablet with new DJI Go pp

Just verified the 32 channel hack is still there on both iPhone 6 and iPad Air for the new GO 2.1.0

I know its me not doing something right but I'm still not getting it.
Iv been trying since last night, I followed post 170 but it just does not come up with the channels.
I have the DJI config file rar
I have MacBook, apple air2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94