Mobil device holder wobble

Reaction score
I can't for the of me get the wobble out of the holder, well really get the wobble out of the part that attaches to the TX. I've loosened and tightened the vertical screw post and nothing happens.

Are their better after market holders or attachments for the TX?

Thanks

I personally run the inspire holder on my tx. But the Taco bracket looks like it could solve the issue and is about half the cost.

Reactions: S5S5G6
I personally run the inspire holder on my tx. But the Taco bracket looks like it could solve the issue and is about half the cost.
I also use the inspire holder. Vastly better than the stock Phantom holder. I had my doubts until I got one, then I wondered what took me so long.

Reactions: JoBe
I also use the inspire holder. Vastly better than the stock Phantom holder. I had my doubts until I got one, then I wondered what took me so long.
I had the same wobble issue with my iPad Mini 2 before switching to the Inspire holder. B and H has it for $30. Seller on Amazon tend to list in the $50 range. The Taco link a few posts above this one looks to be the same metal mount without the plastic tablet holder piece.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1117430-REG

I installed this arm. Better than plastic one. Feels secure.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439054266.914633.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl