Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

it was the tabs at the top.

Side note. I got everything hooked up and also changed out the module to the HDMI.

How do I get it so that I can dual feed the video to both my phone and the goggles the same time? Right now when the craft is turned on the phone is reading its disconnected, poor signal, but when I look through the goggles I have good sats, and full bars on radio and HD.

it was the tabs at the top.

Side note. I got everything hooked up and also changed out the module to the HDMI.

How do I get it so that I can dual feed the video to both my phone and the goggles the same time? Right now when the craft is turned on the phone is reading its disconnected, poor signal, but when I look through the goggles I have good sats, and full bars on radio and HD.
There's a spot in the app for it,if you haven't found it yet I'll check it out and tell you that we were to find it later

Have I some how done something wrong? I followed maxxuav directions on the youtube video to a T. The video comes up perfect in the goggles.

Screenshot_2016-06-14-14-53-04.png

Screenshot_2016-06-14-14-53-15.png

20160614_145443.jpg

Alright so through litchi I can get the dual feed and it displays everything correct, its just the go app that is having issues.

From Horizon
"today the Terminator is repriced at £89 which is £10 below the MaxxRange and better performance with Horizon peak tuned.

Enjoy"
db, Tom emailed me, he said the Extreme should be shipping by Friday! I got their tripod head and stand too which all should be included!!

Reactions: seb evans
Lucky!!. Cant wait for results Beau...i think your going to need batt mod using that antenna!!

If you need some battery brackets .. I got some for you guys ;)

d48b6b1dec98187e727afc6175813166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yup !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Adjustable battery holder

Attachments

• 1465982798378.jpg
    1465982798378.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 312
not that I know of you can still control it to a point. I just made sure I was high and kind of glided it in. You can still go forward and turn just can't climb. I landed about 70 feet from take off point. Db said that close enough to call a good return. Now I have had to walk a few times 1200 most. I was testing a battery I just got used. to see how good it is. I was able to keep it flying till it hit 0%. now this was with the DJI app for the Phantom 2.

You can also climb when it's in autoland mode, but it won't hold altitude on its own...you have to keep pushing up on the throttle. But, it's going to come down eventually, so you need to be looking for a good spot to land.

I'll make sure to post them, I'll get some pictures too! I got the Multistar 5200 battery!

What is your current setup antenna wise? your best distance? time with the 5200 on the standard?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak