Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

@mal why no follow up? Is she breathin? Was this real?
We gotta wait till she's dry.;)
image.jpg

Welcome to the Forum!

@mal why no follow up? Is she breathin? Was this real?
she's in about 200 different pieces after being thoroughly cleaned down with alcohol spray and a paint brush and resting in 4 bags of rice for the next few days
20150905_191120.jpg
20150905_191022.jpg

Attachments

• 20150905_190949.jpg
    20150905_190949.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: dirkclod
I so badly want this P3 to fly again mal, probably not as much as you want it to lol, take your bloody time with this like you are doing bud. Will be following this thread no matter how long it takes and keeping my fingers crossed for ya, so is my wife she heard your voice the other night and said "he sounds sexy as hell, lets go back to dublin for a wknd away and you can have a meet up and a fly" dont know what her angle is there. LOL. Good luck with it bud. ;)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
That camera is going to be a challenge. I am guessing a new one would be in order.
Hard to tell. I really don't expect everything to be OK one or two things are going to have to fixed but I'm encouraged because I was el
I so badly want this P3 to fly again mal, probably not as much as you want it to lol, take your bloody time with this like you are doing bud. Will be following this thread no matter how long it takes and keeping my fingers crossed for ya, so is my wife she heard your voice the other night and said "he sounds sexy as hell, lets go back to dublin for a wknd away and you can have a meet up and a fly" dont know what her angle is there. LOL. Good luck with it bud. ;)
Haha nice one mate. I'm going to put it back together tomorrow and try fire her up and we'll keep the fingers crossed. If you are coming back over this way definitely give me a shout. Tell the missus she has a good taste for voices ;)

Good Night Irene.....

Super nice video Mal. I made you a amateur pic in hopes to cheer you up....

Btw, even if the aircraft doesn't fly again, at least you got it back for sentimental purposes. And if that is the case, I would hang it from my ceiling with fishing line as if it were flying in the room. Good Luck!

-Frank

WetDrone3.jpg

Good Night Irene.....

Super nice video Mal. I made you a amateur pic in hopes to cheer you up....

Btw, even if the aircraft doesn't fly again, at least you got it back for sentimental purposes. And if that is the case, I would hang it from my ceiling with fishing line as if it were flying in the room. Good Luck!

-Frank

View attachment 30022
Ah sure if she doesn't fly I'll send her to dji for fixing. Still cheaper than buying a new one

Reactions: Jeff48920
For everyone that loves to give out here's about another ten things I shouldn't be doing with a drone but it's just a normal days flying for me. It's from a meet up of other Irish lads a few weeks ago.
Warning the video is cheesy ;)

That's me in the blue t-shirt in the opening shot trying to (a) grab the now defunct Phantom (b) Whack Mal(function) on the back of the head or (c) try out my new springy shoes. Answers on a postcard please...

If only I knew how to start a poll on here. I would LOVE to know just how many on here really do believe this story. For that matter who believes anything that ..... Ah, never mind !!

But I would love to know if ANYONE actually believes all this malarkey.

Wilfros, the last time I saw Mal flying he was out over a lake, no FPV, 3.3k away (about two miles) with about 35% battery left. He got FPV back again on 22% with 2k still to go. It started to autoland at 10%. We finally got sight of it heading in the wrong direction to another island near where we were and he still landed in on a helipad in front of a hotel with a big crowd watching. My balls were in my stomach. He was calmly smoking a *** and saying in a strong Dublin twang - "sure what if I lose it? It's paid for already?" The man is a leg end. Believe it.

Mal adjusted
Mal feasance
Mal ady
Mal arky
Mal eficent
Mal ignant
Mal treat
Mal ign
Mal content
Mal practice
Mal odorous

I posted this list for no reason at all.

What about Mal adroit and Mal aprop

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3