LOST MY DRONE! HELP :(

Well as far as i am concerned it was your own stupid fault
for flying above the legal limit.
This is just the sort of thing that get decent pilots a bad name!!
And if the security have got it serves you right
Next time fly at the legal limit and away from buildings
hope you get it back and please fly it sensibly next time
Are Malaysian laws the same as in the US? Is there anyone here that hasn't done something STUPID ? Tell us about it, so we can keep slamming it in your face. He was wrong, but some here are brutal.

not brutal at all he was in the wrong.
yes i'm sorry for his loss but ask yourself what if somebody had been injured!!
then yet another bad mark on drone flyers, he was outside the legal height limit
then crashed and says it's DJi's fault. it is well advertised on the internet and elsewhwere
that 400ft is the height to fly max, read the user manual about signal strength ect

Clearly your fault... Stop flying over areas like this. Just asking for trouble. Oh, wait.... You can't find your drone!
No need to go anywhere on holiday to get a tan.... Just go to you... Seems like the sun shines out of your arsé constantly

Reactions: John Decker
Reading these kind of forum posts continues to amaze me. Absolutely no regard for safety, there are people on the streets below these city areas. I will not be at all surprised if the authorities do not move to ban all private drones in the future.

Reactions: microchips
i hope not ..but people who don't know what they are doing should not be in the hobby
these things are NOT toys they have to be flown and maintained with respect.

Well as far as i am concerned it was your own fault
for flying above the legal limit. And putting the drone behind a tall building with
radio masts in the close proximity (read the manual about were not to fly)
This is just the sort of thing that gets other pilots a bad name!!
And if the security have got it they may not give it back
Next time fly at the legal height limit and away from buildings and radio masts etc
hope you get it back, and please fly it sensibly next time, tough lesson learnt

If it hit the tower and fell possibly injuring someone then security may have it in their possession waiting on the owner to come asking about it. In which case you should probably step forward and do all you can to fix the situation.

Reactions: your.meal

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews