looking for casing for my P4P - top and bottom parts

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I had an accident with my P4P and cracked the bottom part of the casing. Does anyone know where I can buy one and the price? I am allso looking for the top part (spare just in case).

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    793.7 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    793.7 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    785.5 KB · Views: 359
As far as I can tell, there are no parts for the P4P yet. My P4P has been at DroneNerds, an authorized DJI repair facility, since early February. Last week they contacted me and told me that the parts are literally "on a slow boat from China" and that they really don't when the parts will arrive. If anyone knows where parts can be purchased, I'd like to know, too. .

I found this site which has a number of valuable pieces listed, and some at better price than DJI (thinking P4P quick release prop mount plates 2ccw and 2cw for $12) but they are all out of stock but will let you order and I am guessing filled when they get parts.

DJI

There is a listing on eBay, showing P4P shell for $103. Risky?
Cloud City Drones lists top and middle for$56 but no stock on hand.
The damaged P4P I picked up has been repaired using a Acrylic specific glue.
Lots of us waiting for parts.

hi everyone,

I had an accident with my P4P and cracked the bottom part of the casing. Does anyone know where I can buy one and the price? I am allso looking for the top part (spare just in case).

thanks
That's amazing. I had a minor accident during take off during a gusty day. My P4P cracked in that identical spot and also another very tiny one just behind the screw next to the heat vent.
1489458773544.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl