Looking for cable

Reaction score
I opened the controller case for my Phantom 2 to see about designing a way to mount the black Pearl. I unfortunately broke the white plug on the Wires going from batteries to circuit board. I've scoured the web looking for a replacement. Does anyone know where you could get it?

You can pretty much solder in any same gauge wire, just buy some at radio shack.

Best,

I haven't opened the hood on mine, yet. How many wires are in it? Ebay might be a good place to start if DJI or hobby stores won't help you.

Let me know how many connectors it has, as I might have one laying around. Also, what is the length?

And, a warm welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome. Today I decided to just solder the wires instead of tracking down the connector. Seems to have worked just fine. I must say, so far, this is the most helpful forum I've been on. Good people.

:?
Dg661 said:
Thanks for the welcome. Today I decided to just solder the wires instead of tracking down the connector. Seems to have worked just fine. I must say, so far, this is the most helpful forum I've been on. Good people.

We try! And, welcome to the forum!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl