Live Streaming NOW!

So you are basing you BS comments on the fact that you can't stand Apple Products??? Ok why did i waste my time replying lol...

Actually he showed videos from 3 products to back up what he is saying, and he just doesn't bash iOS products, as he also bashes Samsung Tab S (Android).

The Nvidia shield has superior processing power to other tablets as it was geared for gaming, which is what is making the stream immensely better than other products.

Having said that, the upload bandwidth wasn't shown for each of these videos and that would have something to do with it as well.

Last edited:
I will agree that the stream, which is actually streaming the screen from the nvidia via imbedded twitch software, nothing to do with DJI software, is superior. But that's it. That is the selling point of the nvidia shield. If you already have this tablet then that's a plus. But it wouldn't make sense to go out and buy this tablet to what, stream live to 10 people?

I absolutely agree. But if somebody needs a new device to use there new P3 I would recommend the shield whole heartedly. Decent display, very fast, silly smooth live video feed and smooth live streaming.

Reactions: iahphantom
I absolutely agree. But if somebody needs a new device to use there new P3 I would recommend the shield whole heartedly. Decent display, very fast, silly smooth live video feed and smooth live streaming.
If my sole option was to stream, trust me, after watching your feeds I wouldn't hesitate to get a shield. But my need, which I'm sure differs for everyone, the shield wouldn't be practical, for me.

So you are basing you BS comments on the fact that you can't stand Apple Products??? Ok why did i waste my time replying lol...

Tell you what I will pick up an air 2 tomorrow and give it a good run for a week or two. Best buy and micro center both have 15 day return policies. I don't think apple build a bad product. I just don't like the os. I don't like any company dictating to me what I can and can't do with a product I purchased. Apple likes to put there device on lock down. If I kept the air 2 I would have to jailbreak it for sure.

If my sole option was to stream, trust me, after watching your feeds I wouldn't hesitate to get a shield. But my need, which I'm sure differs for everyone, the shield wouldn't be practical, for me.
My main tablet is a venue 11 pro with full windows and an i5 processor 8gb of ram and 128gb ssd. It is so powerful I can easily edit 4k video on it if I wanted. Now that's a tablet! I wish dji made the pilot app for windows 8 devices.

Im excited for the new nvidia in July.

Actually he showed videos from 3 products to back up what he is saying, and he just doesn't bash iOS products, as he also bashes Samsung Tab S (Android).

The Nvidia shield has superior processing power to other tablets as it was geared for gaming, which is what is making the stream immensely better than other products.

Having said that, the upload bandwidth wasn't shown for each of these videos and that would have something to do with it as well.

Not saying he was... But he failed to recognized that the Shield make no use of the poor implemented Youtube live stream feature of the pilot app. You can't compare the 2 based on that.

Tell you what I will pick up an air 2 tomorrow and give it a good run for a week or two. Best buy and micro center both have 15 day return policies. I don't think apple build a bad product. I just don't like the os. I don't like any company dictating to me what I can and can't do with a product I purchased. Apple likes to put there device on lock down. If I kept the air 2 I would have to jailbreak it for sure.

Don't waste your time as i said on a previous reply that the youtube live stream feature of the App sucks and it's memory hug... If apple were to implement Youtube live streaming as a native future like the Shield did with Twitch then I'm sure people will be seeing a better stream.. That said you can use Shou to stream from the iPad/Air and the experience is way better than with the Pilot App/Youtube feature.

Don't waste your time as i said on a previous reply that the youtube live stream feature of the App sucks and it's memory hug... If apple were to implement Youtube live streaming as a native future like the Shield did with Twitch then I'm sure people will be seeing a better stream.. That said you can use Shou to stream from the iPad/Air and the experience is way better than with the Pilot App/Youtube feature.
I think I am going to pick one up tomorrow and give it a try. I already know I don't like the os as my wife has an ipad. But I wouldn't mind a bigger screen and if shou works really well that would be great.

I think I am going to pick one up tomorrow and give it a try. I already know I don't like the os as my wife has an ipad. But I wouldn't mind a bigger screen and if shou works really well that would be great.
Prostreet shou.tv only works if you have a jail broken iPad.

Click continue and it should ask to create an account

That stream was not smooth like your twitch broadcast. It kept hanging for me, but the video was smooth the few seconds it was actually streaming. What bitrate did you use?
I used the highest it allows which is 2mb/s. The live stream kept going black for me (my view). Unless I can figure the issue out it will be going back for a refund. It was also hot as heck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT