Live Streaming NOW!

Kids say the damnedest things. :D

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
'No Papa, now you're going to loose it" " while on the verge of tears.

Those are going to be some amazing kids.

No I'm not.

Then with "there's a spider on your arm". LMAO.

Funny stuff.

Reactions: Alex Kiritsis
I just got a chance to watch it back after finally getting them to bed. "Dad your standing in poo, oh no they are ant hills" lmao. It's a good thing hazel wasn't out,

anyone else having signal fail and disconnecting while only streaming?
ipad mini 2 LTE. youtube basic stream. i get about 90ft if that then disconnect. camera freezes but my mini map is still working.

anyone else having signal fail and disconnecting while only streaming?
ipad mini 2 LTE. youtube basic stream. i get about 90ft if that then disconnect. camera freezes but my mini map is still working.
I do believe it could be partly to do with the mini. I stopped using the mini cause of stuff like this. My iPhone 6 plus works great.

I do believe it could be partly to do with the mini. I stopped using the mini cause of stuff like this. My iPhone 6 plus works great.
ill give my iphone 6 a try today also my mini is running tmoble not the best around here. and my iphone 6 is running verizon.

ill give my iphone 6 a try today also my mini is running tmoble not the best around here. and my iphone 6 is running verizon.
I don't know that it's your provider that's the problem. I run both my mini and iPhone on 100 mbs wifi download speeds and still get the same with the mini. I believe it has to do with the iOS pilot app. The devices get hot quickly and batteries drain fast. It could be the difference in processing power between the two. iPhone 6 using A8 processor and mini using A7. Don't know for sure, but maybe when the app gets an update it will solve these issues with the over heating and draining the battery fast.
Just my opinion. I could be totally wrong on this. Let us know how u make out with the iPhone.

I don't know that it's your provider that's the problem. I run both my mini and iPhone on 100 mbs wifi download speeds and still get the same with the mini. I believe it has to do with the iOS pilot app. The devices get hot quickly and batteries drain fast. It could be the difference in processing power between the two. iPhone 6 using A8 processor and mini using A7. Don't know for sure, but maybe when the app gets an update it will solve these issues with the over heating and draining the battery fast.
Just my opinion. I could be totally wrong on this. Let us know how u make out with the iPhone.

my mini doesnt heat up or drain battery fast. also has an otter box case on it.

cant wait for an ios update

Does the mini support 5.4ghz wifi? If you use 2.4ghz it will cause a ton of problems and disconnects. Been there tried that. 5.4 works great.

If you are fly from your back yard/front porch or near your house and you have wifi in your house.. just enable the 5.8GHZ of your router and connect your iPad mini/air to that and you are good to go.... Can't say the same thing about using your iPhone as a hotspot in the field... but i tried the above from my back yard and works without a problem.... Also you can use your Cell connection and that works too...

If you are fly from your back yard/front porch or near your house and you have wifi in your house.. just enable the 5.8GHZ of your router and connect your iPad mini/air to that and you are good to go.... Can't say the same thing about using your iPhone as a hotspot in the field... but i tried the above from my back yard and works without a problem.... Also you can use your Cell connection and that works too...
I will try this next time in my front yard. Thanks. Unfortunately I have a wifi iPad only and unlimited data with AT&T, because of the unlimited data, at&t won't allow me to hotspot. I would have to switch to their shared data plan.

well i tryed today using my ipad mini 2 and my iphone 6. both worked went only 250ft up but went fine.

but off wifi and using LTE

i have a pretty sweet video of my neighbor yelling to his wife that their is a drone fly about the house. then my other neighbors come out.
test is iphone 6

test 2 is ipad mini

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20