Live Streaming NOW!

Sorry if you already answered this - what is your streaming setup? I.E. what app to stream, why do you use that over default options etc.
Yours works very well from memory!
The nvidia shield has a built in app that streams to twitch. The native YouTube streaming in the dji app sucks. There won't be any more twitch streams from me though. I returned the shield today. I found out they will ban all non gaming streams once they find them. They have banned some inspire 1 guys already. I exchanged my air 2 for the 64gb model and will just stick with it. I liked the twitch streaming but since they ban those accounts then I might as well just keep the bigger iPad Air 2 instead.

Why would twitch ban users, makes no sense. The fact that people are using there app would suggest, the more the merry-er...

So the air 2 is the best ipad to run?

Was waiting for the new shield but since hearing this about the twitch I'm not going to go that route anymore.

So the air 2 is the best ipad to run?

Was waiting for the new shield but since hearing this about the twitch I'm not going to go that route anymore.
Yes the air 2 is the most powerful and it has an anti glare screen. Battery life is also very good on it. Bestbuy will price match Costco. I got this 64gb air 2 for $511 plus tax.

Yes the air 2 is the most powerful and it has an anti glare screen. Battery life is also very good on it. Bestbuy will price match Costco. I got this 64gb air 2 for $511 plus tax.

To bad that's not for the LTE model. That's what I'm looking for headed to the store now ha

Reactions: prostreetcamaro
I would have to agree with Blade.. I had a twitch account banned for streaming classic chicago bulls games... Even tho my Channel name was Romy's NBA 2K live. Took them a while to figure out i wasn't really streaming a video game but when they did they banned the account for good lol.

Just picked up a ipad air 2 LTE 128gig. **** these things are expensive lol. Better work good haha

Since its LTE did you get it with your mobile phone provider ?

Yea I use at&t. So I got that one

And just did my first test run on the live stream and WOOOOOW. It worked absolutely FLAWLESS. No joke. Had roughly a 30 second delay from my end to youtube but I watched on my Note 4 as I flew and 3 of my friends watched from their houses. I flew for about 19mins 23 seconds without a hitch landed with 26% battery left.

Apple you surprised me. From using the 6+ and sub part results. I'm very satisfied.

Granted I have a LTE tower literally 4 blocks away though.

I tested the stream this morning. It is viewable but that's about it. Not nearly as good as the stream from the shield.

Julius717 youtube records the stream. Post the link to your recorded stream so we can compare. Later today I am going to try the custom settings and see if i can get it better and smoother.

I tested the stream this morning. It is viewable but that's about it. Not nearly as good as the stream from the shield.

Julius717 youtube records the stream. Post the link to your recorded stream so we can compare. Later today I am going to try the custom settings and see if i can get it better and smoother.

I watched the video last night. All 16 and a half minutes of it. Had some choppy spots but honestly I can live with that. 90% of what I was doing made it through the stream.

I had the mic on and it's definitely NSFW lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
finestheatingn