Litchi Playback question?

Reaction score
I flew several missions on my P4's last year with Litchi. But today was my first flight with it on my P4P. It worked super btw! My only question now is can I view the footage on my ipad like I do in Go app? I can't even remember if I did this on my P4 missions it been so long. LOL. Video that I just shot using Litchi cannot be viewed in the Go app. And I can't find anywhere in the Litchi app that lets you do this. Any help on this?

Go to the Litchi App with the drone turned on hit the play button on your RC.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Go to the Litchi App with the drone turned on hit the play button on your RC.
I must be dumb but where is a play button on our RC at? There is a play button in the Go app but I don't know where the play button on the RC is?

Right side just below the photo capture button:
41SUkqvvOsL.jpg

He misunderstood you.

No, the FPV video is not cached in Litchi like it is in GO, so there's no immediate video playback on the tablet.

He misunderstood you.

No, the FPV video is not cached in Litchi like it is in GO, so there's no immediate video playback on the tablet.
Correct, that is why I said the drone has to be turned on to view Litchi captured photos and videos, it is reading them over WiFi from the SD card on the drone.

Oh ok. Yeah cause my button on the outside is the Pause flight and the inside is my photo capture on mine. But ryantrax your saying that if I have bird on I can view the SD card on my pad by pushing my shutter release button on my P4P remote? I just tried that photo capture button on my remote and all it does it take a pic like it's supposed to. So not sure which button will do what your saying ryantrax. Are you talking about a diff remote or bird?

Oh ok. Yeah cause my button on the outside is the Pause flight and the inside is my photo capture on mine. But ryantrax your saying that if I have bird on I can view the SD card on my pad by pushing my shutter release button on my P4P remote?
Sorry I'm used to my Inspire Remote, I forgot on the P4 they changed that from a playback button to the Intelligent Flight Pause Button. But I thought it still worked as a playback button on the P4 in the Litchi app, I could be wrong.

Correct, that is why I said the drone has to be turned on to view Litchi captured photos and videos, it is reading them over WiFi from the SD card on the drone.
Oh very cool! I didn't know it ha that feature. Is there some way to control the playback (ff/rew/play/pause)?

Thanks for educating me on this!

Use your right thumb dial to scroll through photos and videos, when a video comes up you should have play / pause / FF/ RW on-screen.

Just tried it again with the wheel and nothing. There is a Litchi Live Vue you can purchase for 5 bucks to stream live to any device loaded with Litchi app. But that's not what I'm wanting to do at all. There is no way to bring up a cache of what was shot on the card with Litchi. And apparently there is no way to view the card in the bird from the app either on the P4P. Not a huge deal but that sure can and has come in handy for me.

Just tried it again with the wheel and nothing. There is a Litchi Live Vue you can purchase for 5 bucks to stream live to any device loaded with Litchi app. But that's not what I'm wanting to do at all. There is no way to bring up a cache of what was shot on the card with Litchi. And apparently there is no way to view the card in the bird from the app either on the P4P. Not a huge deal but that sure can and has come in handy for me.
Have you tried contacting Litchi support? They're notorious for being quite responsive :)

I'll even accommodate any laziness you might have about this :)

This place contains documentation about Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire.
If you can't find the answer to a specific question, please send your query to [email protected].
You can also join our Facebook community to discuss anything about Litchi.​

I'll even accommodate any laziness you might have about this :)

This place contains documentation about Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire.
If you can't find the answer to a specific question, please send your query to [email protected].
You can also join our Facebook community to discuss anything about Litchi.​
Thx so much for helping with my laziness on this! LOL I'll send them a heads up asap!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl