Litchi for P3

I am a little bit disappointed!!!! Why...................in LITCHY advertising they write
"You have to connect to Internet ONCE"

It seems NOT to be the TRUTH !
I was with my Nexus 10 (have NO SIM card) to try the WP's flight but I had to take my Nexus 5 to connect to Internet.

Do I ALWAYS need an INTERNET CONNECTION to get Litchy working ???

Piloot Yves

I have two tablets without cellular. I fly them without WiFi every time because I actually shut WiFi off.

The only thing I do is cache my maps in advance so I can have Satellite view.

Oke that I also did with DJI Go ..................but I tought that Litchi was only starting with Internet connection (to control the subscription/payment of their Programm)?

Oke that I also did with DJI Go ..................but I tought that Litchi was only starting with Internet connection (to control the subscription/payment of their Programm)?

Yes forgot why but has to connect one time. I think it was something to do with Google Play.

I am a little bit disappointed!!!! Why...................in LITCHY advertising they write
"You have to connect to Internet ONCE"

It seems NOT to be the TRUTH !
I was with my Nexus 10 (have NO SIM card) to try the WP's flight but I had to take my Nexus 5 to connect to Internet.

Do I ALWAYS need an INTERNET CONNECTION to get Litchy working ???

Piloot Yves
Should just be once (maybe ince per device). As I recall it us a dji requirement for all apps, including their own, to register in their database (ie., I think the internet connection is for connecting to the dji servers).

Gets better all the time. Camera control !

litchicam.jpg

Correct it is Beta, but works great, looks like the SDK will not allow the histogram though :(

Just to clarify. Litchi is public release but the camera stuff was only released to testers.I should have been more clear. I would be surprised if the camera stuff is not public in a week. If you have been waiting for camera controls I would go ahead and buy it as it should update soon. Fantastic app!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Just to clarify. Litchi is public release but the camera stuff was only released to testers.I should have been more clear. I would be surprised if the camera stuff is not public in a week. If you have been waiting for camera controls I would go ahead and buy it as it should update soon. Fantastic app!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
Yes you should've been more clear ;) I was very disappointed when I got home and couldn't find the camera settings. Well hopefully it will be out soon for us regular folks.

Yes you should've been more clear ;) I was very disappointed when I got home and couldn't find the camera settings. Well hopefully it will be out soon for us regular folks.
Sorry about that. This thread is 90% alpha and beta talk and didn't even cross my mind. Hang tight, I would be surprised if it's not out quickly.

Litchi error - tried to do a POI. Set it up but when I try to start it, I get some error at the bottom something like CANNOT START - ERROR GS_IOC_SET_ACTIVE The actual text and the error variable are longer, but this is happening when I am in the air and it doesn't stay on screen long. Please help!

Litchi error - tried to do a POI. Set it up but when I try to start it, I get some error at the bottom something like CANNOT START - ERROR GS_IOC_SET_ACTIVE The actual text and the error variable are longer, but this is happening when I am in the air and it doesn't stay on screen long. Please help!

In DJI GO app
Make sure Multiflight mode is on.
Make sure IOC is on.

And then in Litchi,
Switch to F mode and then try again.

I am beginning to enjoy HealthyDrones log features, I have a couple of hundred flights on Flight Replay, does anyone know if there has been talk with HD accepting CSV files.

I am beginning to enjoy HealthyDrones log features, I have a couple of hundred flights on Flight Replay, does anyone know if there has been talk with HD accepting CSV files.
Even better... the latest beta allows direct exporting to healthydrones.

Yea I just tried it. Had 8 logs on this tablet and all 8 synced.

No doubt that nothing compares to Litchi.

Reactions: RCFantom
In DJI GO app
Make sure Multiflight mode is on.
Make sure IOC is on.

And then in Litchi,
Switch to F mode and then try again.

I am going to try that. I figured it had something to do with DJI Go settings. I turned on Multi Flight Mode, but I never thought to go to F in DJI so I could turn on IOC. I like Litchi but there are some things in DJI Go I like too. I would like to see the on screen flight path tracking like DJI has. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the radar on Litchi (Or GO)? It always seems to think I am pointing my controller about 40 degrees off of its actual orientation.

I am going to try that. I figured it had something to do with DJI Go settings. I turned on Multi Flight Mode, but I never thought to go to F in DJI so I could turn on IOC. I like Litchi but there are some things in DJI Go I like too. I would like to see the on screen flight path tracking like DJI has. Also, does anyone know if there is a way to calibrate the radar on Litchi (Or GO)? It always seems to think I am pointing my controller about 40 degrees off of its actual orientation.

Is the 40 degrees off in both GO app and Litchi??
If so, then it could be your phone/smart device compass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka