Litchi flight logs

Reaction score
How exactly do you load flight logs if you have been using litchi? I don't see a file like I have babe before with go.

What's the process?

You need to set up an Airdata account which is very straightforward. You'll receive a unique password and use that to set up your account and be able to view your flight data on the Airdata website. You need to sync your flights from the dji app first and the litchi flights to grab all the flight info and away you go. I use iOS but I'm pretty sure android is the same.

Im using android. I have a airdata account, I'm after the flight data. You know the information you would turn to after encountering a problem.

I'm just curious how I get that information since I'm using litchi. Do I need to plug the bird into the PC?

Im using android. I have a airdata account, I'm after the flight data. You know the information you would turn to after encountering a problem.

I'm just curious how I get that information since I'm using litchi. Do I need to plug the bird into the PC?
No, you can sync directly from litchi to airdata.

No, you can sync directly from litchi to airdata.

Okay maybe I'm just confused.. seems to happen lol

Let's say I had a fly away and wanted to find out exactly what happened and when. Airdata doesn't have that kind of information.. do they?

Okay maybe I'm just confused.. seems to happen lol

Let's say I had a fly away and wanted to find out exactly what happened and when. Airdata doesn't have that kind of information.. do they?
The information in the Airdata logs is reasonable at best for the free version. It does show a number of parameters covering battery performance, any errors that occurred, speed, distance flown etc. You could use the map overview to give you an idea of where to locate a lost drone, but the dji data uploaded into the phantom log tool used on this forum provides much better data and is often used to locate lost drones. Not sure if you can load litchi data into the phantom log viewer. Or you can buy a tracker and be done with it.

Reactions: 805hd
Airdata is less helpful in flight analysis than the phantomhelp log viewer. Go this this URL https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/ and upload your logbfile then post a link in the forums and you will get plenty of assistance with analysis. By all means share the airdata log link also.

The litchi logs provide less information than those produced by the go app. In an instance where you might be unable to retrieve the AC DJI will not accept a litchi log for analysis (no warranty assistance). If you have the the AC DJI will look at the internal logs and honour warranty if the logs reveal a hardware or software issue contributed to the incident.

Go ahead and upload and we will see if we can assist you in identifying what went wrong.

Fortunately I did not actually lose my phantom, I was just trying to explain myself but maybe I made things worse.

How do I access logs (not airdata) after a flight using litchi? I though you hook the tablet to the pc upload the file and drop in in the log viewer? When I connected tablet to pc I didn't see any dji or litchi files on it..

Fortunately I did not actually lose my phantom, I was just trying to explain myself but maybe I made things worse.

How do I access logs (not airdata) after a flight using litchi? I though you hook the tablet to the pc upload the file and drop in in the log viewer? When I connected tablet to pc I didn't see any dji or litchi files on it..
How do I find my flight data logs within the Litchi app?

To view your Litchi Flight Logs on IOS, you hook up your tablet, phone, I-pad,etc. to computer, use I-Tunes App File Sharing, you can then upload to Airdata or save them on your computer. Android, I believe, can be opened directly, after hooking up to your computer.Hope this helps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan