Can't Go To Main Menu Screen Stuck in Tap Fly Mode

Reaction score
I just got done trying out Tap Fly on my original Mavic Air. I tapped on the X to cancel and manually returned to home. I cannot exit out of Tap Fly Mode no matter what I do. I exited out of everything and upon restarting all, Tap Fly is in it's Free mode on the screen. If I tap on the screen it's flashes the green GO button as if the MA is in the air. I'm using the same iPad that I've always used. If anyone can tell me how to get out of this mode in order to get to my main screen, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks. Ray

If you don't get any response, you might try the 'Mavic Pilots' forum listed below. It is one of many forums that target specific DJI models. Good luck.....

If you don't get any response, you might try the 'Mavic Pilots' forum listed below. It is one of many forums that target specific DJI models. Good luck.....
Thank You.... Is there a way to delete this first before I re-post? Thanks again, appreciate it. 👍

Last edited:
No need to delete the post. You just increase your chances for a response by posting in both forums.

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo