Lime fuel 6000 mah received?

Reaction score
Last week lime fuel told me they were in the process of receiving the new 6000 mah battery. Has anybody received this battery or a notice that is has shipped. Limefuel is not being open with respect to the status of the battery and seems to act just DJI who over promises and under delivers. Please don't reply with how you would rather they get it right rather than release a bad battery, I get that, we all get that but when someone says 1/31 and it doesn't happen AND no indications as to why indicates somebody doesn't know what they are doing.

UPDATE: anybody have a phone number for Limefuel? I will never order items again if a company does not want to put their address and phone number on their website. Guess my bank will handle this now, this stinks!

Their Amazon page says, "This item will be released on February 21, 2015."

Is there even a way to check order status? I received a confirmation email but only through the service used to pay for it.

They originaly indicated 1/31 and they finally charged my CC on 1/30 although they continue to say that are currently receiving the batteries and will ship soon. How long does it take to receive and ship a battery? Since they charged my CC the batteries have had better shipped or else I am out. When I bought two batteries limefuel indicated they would ship 1/31 and if that changed they never informed me. Feels like bait and switch or buy an Inspire in November and wait for it still. Poor business practices can only be resolved by consumer actions.

Please be sure to post in the correct area of the forum. I will move this from 'News' to 'General Discussion' for you. ;)

Anyone hear any updates on this? I'm starting to think the February 21st Amazon date is more accurate than Limefuel's promised January 31st ship date.

Yeah its getting quite annoying now as I am desperate for a new battery.

They must have a problem with it or something.

You'd think they'd send out an email...

They emailed me back with

"Due to popular demand, we had to bump the availability date back for new orders to 2/21. We will be shipping your pre-ordered unit sometime next week, let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with."

This was on the Jan 26th.

Limefuel was very responsive last week. They told me they are receiving the batteries and that I would receive an update in 72-hours. 72-hours have come and gone and they have failed to respond to any email requesting an update. In one email they told me that January shipping was an estimate not a guarantee, did anybody see anything about January being an estimate?

Is this really what the whole industry thinks we should endure? DJI has done this ever since they have been in business, now Limefuel is acting like them. The consumer needs to step up and let vendors know that can't over promise and under deliver. At least not charge my CC until the product ships, I feel like I am funding their endeavor and they don't care. By the end of today I will either have shipping notice or my money back.

Bill_Burkert said:
At least not charge my CC until the product ships, I feel like I am funding their endeavor and they don't care. By the end of today I will either have shipping notice or my money back.

This is what grinds my gears. If they charged my CC upon delivery I wouldn't have a problem.

So now they may ship Feb 10th.

I do have one of the 5400 ones and am very happy with it. Works perfectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-05-10-10-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-05-10-10-28.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 421
mendezl said:
So now they may ship pot Feb 10th.

I do have one of the 5400 ones and am very happy with it. Works perfectly.

Does it work OK with the latest firmware too, or did you have to hold back on the latest battery updates ?

Its funny I actually was wondering about this today and emailed them(very easy to find on web site) today and got an answer in very short time. Great customer response in my book, same day answer!
I will be patient and give it some time as we do NEED and alternate battery. With the issues being seen with the factory ones failing quickly/suddenly at times.

kirk2579
Subject: Air6000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEB 05, 2015 | 08:22AM MST
Aram replied:

Bob,

We apologize for the delay. Your order is currently being processed, and will be shipped shortly. Once shipped, we will email you with a shipping confirmation along with tracking.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

- Team Limefuel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEB 05, 2015 | 08:01AM MST
Original message
kirk2579 wrote:

Hello,
Can you update me as to realease date for the 6000 battery. I have pre
ordered and was understanding shipping would be by end of January. Has that
changed?

Thanks

Bob K

LIMEFUEL LIES! Last week they told me they were in the process of receiving the batteries and that I would get a waybill number within 72-hours. Today they told me that have not yet received the batteries and the new expected ship date is 2/11. I have asked for a refund and cancellation because of the blatant lie on their website and then in emails to me. Honesty is the best policy and I will not accept their poor business ethics. If they like this now, imagine how they will be when there is a problem.

Interesting enough, if you ordered through their website you really ordered it through Amazon but you cant see the order on Amazon.

wow, a bit testy today some are!

If this was March 5th then I would say this is an issue.
This is only the 4th business day since the 31st. Sometimes things just happen and things take more time.
They have offered refunds to those unhappy from what I have seen above.
Not every missed deadline is a lie! **** happens.

kirk2579 said:
wow, a bit testy today some are!

If this was March 5th then I would say this is an issue.
This is only the 4th business day since the 31st. Sometimes things just happen and things take more time.
They have offered refunds to those unhappy from what I have seen above.
Not every missed deadline is a lie! .

[ **** happens ] Hey that's what Forrest Gump said ;)

When Limefuel tells you a week ago that they are receiving batteries as we speak and that you will get a shipping notice within 72 hours and then you don't and when you ask they tell you that they don't yet have the batteries yet and shipping is now 2/11 - that is at least one lie.

Bill_Burkert said:
They originaly indicated 1/31 and they finally charged my CC on 1/30 although they continue to say that are currently receiving the batteries and will ship soon. How long does it take to receive and ship a battery? Since they charged my CC the batteries have had better shipped or else I am out. When I bought two batteries limefuel indicated they would ship 1/31 and if that changed they never informed me. Feels like bait and switch or buy an Inspire in November and wait for it still. Poor business practices can only be resolved by consumer actions.

Yes, it is a very poor business practice to charge the customer a long time prior to shipping.

Got an email from Amazon today that the 6000 mah i ordered is in transit and will be delivered Saturday USPS.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl