Lime fuel 6000 mah received?

There is no genuine DJI 5400mAh battery, it's 5200. The 5400's are knock-offs.

browen81 said:
Looking at Amazon right now, the Limfuel 6000mAH is the same price as the Genuine dji 5400mAh.

Is it really worth all the hassle of firmware, bricking issues for an extra minute of flight time?

Placed my pre-order on January 27th and received February 10 via USPS; did not receive an e-mail shipping confirmation or tracking number.

I was wondering if we are not allowed to connect the phantom to the PC with the Limefuel installed, then how are we suppose to know how many flights the battery has?

liketogethigh said:
I was wondering if we are not allowed to connect the phantom to the PC with the Limefuel installed, then how are we suppose to know how many flights the battery has?
If I recall correctly, there used to be something called pen and paper. :)

I've applied a sticky label to the bottom of my battery and just put a mark on it after every time I use it. I'm at 2. :p

I still am waiting for my battery and expect to see it this week.
I am amazed as to just how fired up over a simple couple days a few folks have gotten. Some have called Limefuel "shady" accusing them of bad intentions and poor customer service or no customer service.
I emailed , they answered , quickly

Some screamed about money back etc and if I read correct it appears one got a refund already in less than a week. pretty dam good in my eyes. But I have been self employed for 35 years and I know know matter how well planned or how perfect we want life.
**** happens!

relax and enjoy, life is too short. lets fly!

I ordered mine on December 15th and it arrived today!!

Got my Limefuel 6000 today. Ordered Nov. 26th. Weighs 6 grams more then the 5400. Charging now.

got my 6000 today, charged it as much as possible 4 lights blinking before the weather front and rain/sleet comes in. Flew it for about 15- 16 minutes light use till the battery lights showed 2 on and 2 off.
Took it inside and connected to pc and dji app. All worked fine and the battery info displayed exactly as DJI does except the Numbers were higher reflecting the 6000 vs 5200. The app showed 45 % remaining power and 100% life.

that is as far as I take my DJI batteries anymore since I got battery level alerts a few times around 60% and I am concerned with the issue of sudden voltage drops causing landing etc.
If I could go to 20% without issue I will be happy.

kirk2579 said:
got my 6000 today, charged it as much as possible 4 lights blinking before the weather front and rain/sleet comes in. Flew it for about 15- 16 minutes light use till the battery lights showed 2 on and 2 off.
Took it inside and connected to pc and dji app. All worked fine and the battery info displayed exactly as DJI does except the Numbers were higher reflecting the 6000 vs 5200. The app showed 45 % remaining power and 100% life.

that is as far as I take my DJI batteries anymore since I got battery level alerts a few times around 60% and I am concerned with the issue of sudden voltage drops causing landing etc.
If I could go to 20% without issue I will be happy.

So to be clear, you connected your Quad up to the Phantom Assistant with the LimeFuel battery fitted?
Was there any attempt by the software to update the battery firmware?
Did you by any chance check to see whether DJI thought there was an update available for the battery ?

Thanks

I did not go to updates in the assistant software

edit

I just powered up the phantom 2 with the Air6000 battery, I connect to the Phantom Assistant software and went to updates and it said NO UPDATES available Loader 1.5.0.0 and firmware 2.0
I did everything and went everywhere in PA and had Live internet connection.
NO ISSUES WITH FIRMWARE AND UPDATES!

kirk2579 said:
I did not go to updates in the assistant software

edit

I just powered up the phantom 2 with the Air6000 battery, I connect to the Phantom Assistant software and went to updates and it said NO UPDATES available Loader 1.5.0.0 and firmware 2.0
I did everything and went everywhere in PA and had Live internet connection.
NO ISSUES WITH FIRMWARE AND UPDATES!

Thanks for your post.

Couple questions
Anyone running 1.8 with this battery ?
I see some saying only getting 1.5 min. extra flight time with a loaded bird anyone getting better time ?
6 g more than stock 5200 ?

In all honesty in my view I am more interested in a battery that will last as long as Mfg says it will or close anyhow.

With a year warranty this is a no brainer to try. I have contacted customer service and they responded quickly and accurately so I expect that to continue.

Any extra flight time is a bonus and seldom do I trust my dji battery to go 15 minutes anymore. never did see 25 minutes as stated , but I truly only expected 75 -80% of that in real use.

I am seeing many many folks with batteries no longer usable that are way under the rated use cycle. I have a battery with 95% that has already given warning about low battery when it showed about 60%. I now use that for low and local close flights so if it suddenly dies I can at least see it and deal with it.
For the preorder price of 100 -10 it is well worth having to at least see if it does last. If it lasts as long as my 5200 I win, If it lasts longer, I win. If I can fly to 20% with this reliably , I win.

I use a Motox android latest app.

On a side note: Does anyone else notice it seems more connection/app issues involving I -stuff vs android stuff. When I read many accounts it seems I will see "my IPhone" or similar an awful lot.

enterprise1 said:
Got my Limefuel 6000 today. Ordered Nov. 26th. Weighs 6 grams more then the 5400. Charging now.

Tested new battery today and I'm quite pleased. Flew until 29% alarm went off. Limefuel 6000 18 minutes. DJI battery 15 minutes. My Limefuel 5400 batteries also gets 15 minutes. 3 extra minutes doesn't seem long but when your flying you can definitely tell the difference.

I'm still on Assist. 1.08 and not planning on any upgrades so no worry about DJI bricking my batteries. Turn off internet while using assistant. I have 4 Limefuel's now and they all have been good. Two of the 5400's have 20 cycles and no puffing or problems. Where's the wood to knock on, you never know. lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj