Lime fuel 6000 mah received?

Hughie said:
Does it work OK with the latest firmware too, or did you have to hold back on the latest battery updates ?

Their website says yes, as of right now they do work with new software. However, to be on the safe side only put in the phantom a stock dji battery when plugging in to the software for updates or software adjustments, IMU calibrations etc.

mendezl said:
Hughie said:
Does it work OK with the latest firmware too, or did you have to hold back on the latest battery updates ?

Their website says yes, as of right now they do work with new software. However, to be on the safe side only put in the phantom a stock dji battery when plugging in to the software for updates or software adjustments, IMU calibrations etc.

Thanks.

I received my limefuel 6k today in the mail. Charged it up and it says invalid battery. ..now what?

I have 2 DJI original batteries that say invalid battery on the Dji App. Hooked them up on the computer and everything looks good. Have been flying without a problem.

I don't think you want to update or connect to computer with it.
just charge and use , if the limefuel software is different than dji the pc may not apply at moment. The key is does the phantom recognize it and power up?

Only connect to the computer with original Dji batteries or chance bricking them.

ok...The problem was the battery was not all the way in. The contacts were not making enough contact with the pins. I really had to push on it hard to get it in all the way. Once i did that all is good. I will take it out tomorrow and see what kind of flight time i can get out of it. I also did a update while i had it hooked up before i read about the possible bricking issue....lol...luckily everything went ok...maybe limefuel got this battery right....hope so...thanks for the help

I just wish I could get my two Limefuel batteries that i pre-ordered. Must be nice to go on Amazon and get them in two days with prime when I have been waiting a month.

Txfirecop said:
I just wish I could get my two Limefuel batteries that i pre-ordered. Must be nice to go on Amazon and get them in two days with prime when I have been waiting a month.
It sucks, but just remind yourself you saved $50 by pre-ordering.

It'd be nice to have mine now, but if waiting an extra week means saving $25 (I only ordered one), then so be it.

dptcalvin said:
Txfirecop said:
It sucks, but just remind yourself you saved $50 by pre-ordering.

It'd be nice to have mine now, but if waiting an extra week means saving $25 (I only ordered one), then so be it.

I didn't look at it that way. Valid point

What email are you guys sending to Lime Fuel that has gotten a responds? I've send email to Limefuel but have not gotten any responds at all.

yawnalot29 said:
What email are you guys sending to Lime Fuel that has gotten a responds? I've send email to Limefuel but have not gotten any responds at all.

Sent email on Friday morning and got a response by early afternoon. Stating my preorder batteries would be shipping in the next few days.

Hate to break it to ya...but i did order my limefuel 6k pre order from limefuel....i paid 90 bucks using the link on this thread..although it did show up in a amazon box.. ;)

Not to rub it in, but i was a bit disappointed when i received the battery..I was expecting a package from FPVLR and forgot about the limefuel.....I guess limefuel figured they should let the newby get his first.....lol

I flew it once today..everything went smooth...i did not time it.. but it seemed to last a quite a bit longer...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl