Lights and Flights?

Yip got 2 sets off phantom 4 headlights front and back,back aim downward for landing, front foward,also v2 strobon running off old p4 headlight batt,3.7 volt lipo,yes made strobe yellow,green good to but like yellow,you know it's me ,extremely bright ,already had complaint from someone who thought I was spying at 387ft,I use the p4pro lumb cube holders just for camera protection,like stock car, like the cree strobes but shipping makes them bit expensive for me,can't justifi price ,extra weight with stuff on not really notice in flight,p4 heaps power
15205658539831420365548.jpg
15205661119951316779200.jpg

(((((((((((Great Job))))))))) *Ianzone........cheers to You !....i got a home made strobe on my P3 SE !

@ianzone, that really looks sharp. But, I gotta say, you’ve got WAY too much free time on your hands.

I barely find enough time to charge up my batteries to go fly. Guess I have to make the time I suppose.......

Looks good. Maybe you can work up a short video of this bird in flight to share with us? (Doesn’t have to be at night.) I’d like to see how the lights look in flight. Just be safe, ok? [emoji106]

No, not sure why you would want to do this except for maybe a very specific use. Unless maybe you enjoy attention. Better these days to just lay low rather than let the entire neighborhood and everyone else for that matter you are flying again.

No, not sure why you would want to do this except for maybe a very specific use. Unless maybe you enjoy attention. Better these days to just lay low rather than let the entire neighborhood and everyone else for that matter you are flying again.
Don't be so boring,have some fun,,it's called experimenting,,;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Boring? Maybe people like drones where you live. Ive had to go so far as to tape all the lights over on mine.

Boring? Maybe people like drones where you live. Ive had to go so far as to tape all the lights over on mine.
Yip that bad to cover up ,sorry you got a do that,people here not like drones either and I have had to deal with a few of them,I'm actually finding that being all lite up I have had no issues,mate I hate attention when flying it's sposed to be a Hobbie and fun unless it's for work related stuff,last thing I want is trouble ,,I even had cops here but not doing nothing wrong,I ended up educating them on it,bit of a laugh..luck on my side where I live there's 2 more phantoms in a 400ft radius that buzz the sky aswell,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Its very un clear inazone how the torches are attached to the motor pods...how about in your spare time taking a picture of one pod so we can see just how its attached....Hope the weather has cleared and you have No Blisters on the fingers from....spinning the props and can goooooooooooo fly ! Cheers ))))))))

Yes sorry forgot that part,p4 headlight sets comes with proper inserts that just clip into original lugs that clip in..ps I know torch says police,that was on there (from ebay)but have plans to remove so not get in trouble,,p4p lumens cube mounts and cable tie hold side lights.no balance issues,flys nice
20180421_162846.jpg
20180421_162911.jpg
1524285200847-1268234938.jpg
....and yes my landing gear cracked,have new one here,just not ready to pull apart yet.that happen when I glue light there with a adOS glue it melted plastic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94