Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

lightbridge firmware PROBLEM (and solution) - firmware version not found by dji assistant tool

Discussion in 'DJI Lightbridge' started by gaucho, May 3, 2016.

1. wtercato

Hello.

These are the photos of my weldings...
    I read the whole topic, and I did the procedure, but unfortunately it does not leave the bootme ...
    the log I sent above is created with the bsel and 3.3v in short or open ...

Attached Files:

2. gaucho

Of course you should firmly plug the 2 pcb before to power it on for flashing.
    It's like the memory in your case is protected...
    You must also be sure that no metallic part touches the pcb in unwanted way so that no wrong electric contact is created. I placed tap over welded points otherwise, once reinserted in the aluminium chassis it makes short to ground.

3. wtercato

The two boards are well connected...
    I made sure they worked well (include even connecting to the lb ground)...
    do you think I should do the procedure with it firmly mounted on the aluminum housing?

4. gaucho

No but don't leave it powered for long time cause the chip will become hot and may stop in order to do not get broken.

5. wtercato

Yes. I just turn in the time it takes to make the command, and since it does not work, I've already disconnected from the power ...

as for the problem you are presenting, do you have any idea what might cause it? I have done all the procedures listed in the forum ... including that of executing the command and reconnecting the unit, without using ctrl-c. But nothing worked ...

6. blopp1

I have got the exact same problem as wtercato, I also get the corrupt message from the air system, and none of the methods here work. The log is pretty much the same as wtercato's, including the nand protected stuff.
    I am on Win 10 64bit, but unfortunatly I dont have any access to other machines right now.

#486 blopp1, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  7. wtercato

I still have this problem, and I could not solve it. Already done the procedures on other computers, including 32 bits. But nothing solved ... I already checked the wires and connections.

I am waiting for other people with similar problems for various tests in order to arrive in a solution.

The gaucho and all of the forum has already helped us a lot!

mellingham likes this.
  8. sgoep2

Hi Gaucho,
    The solution proposed by you for the lightbridge can be applied to P2V +? I stopped using it for a few months and it does exactly the same thing, it does not transmit video but it does the telemetry.

Thanks for your help.

9. multivideo

Hi Gaucho,
    I'm trying to repair a ground unit.
    I followed all the steps but the process keeps on looping with the following information:

Waiting for DONE...
    Target: UART Receive Error
    Target: Starting UART Boot...
    Target: BOOTUBL

Waiting for SFT on the DM36x...
    Target: Starting UART Boot...
    Target: BOOTUBL
    BOOTUBL commmand received. Returning CMD and command...
    CMD value sent. Waiting for DONE...
    Target: DONE
    DONE received. Command was accepted.
    Sending the UBL image
    Waiting for SENDIMG sequence...
    Target: SENDIMG
    SENDIMG received. Returning ACK and header for image data...
    ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...
    Target: BEGIN
    BEGIN commmand received.
    100% [ ]
    Image data sent...

Any suggestion?

Thanks

10. okstuv

Hi all,
    For those of you with Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus quads that are suffering the blank screen in app issue - no FPV, but good telemetry data. I've successfully revived my wifi module using info from this thread (big thanks to Gaucho, rmhome, andrew_by and others).

I packaged it up into this tutorial: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Blank Screen Corrupt NAND fix

I hope it helps some people revive their wifi modules too. Good luck and feedback on my tutorial is welcome.

andiboyshqipo likes this.
  11. popeye

hi all,
    maybe there is any chance for apply same repair to the wifi module (board #3) of the FC200 egg camera of P2V not Plus?

12. andiboyshqipo

Gret work okstuv!
    Can you tell me how to connect the power with this converter? Should I let the jumper to 3.3v and connect another cable to the 5v output?

Attached Files: