lightbridge firmware PROBLEM (and solution) - firmware version not found by dji assistant tool

Try the following:
connect the upgrade USB port
open the terminal app and click the button To enable the serial port
type some Linux commands like ls or pwd

do you get any message from the board? Can you post here the log?

No replies from linux

I don't have a xp PC but a vista pc I' m going to trye it....

Yes I Don't forget to hit Ctrl+C and relaunch the command

Attachments

• lightbridge terminal_01.jpg
    lightbridge terminal_01.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
YES YEEEEEEE!
Alléluia it's work on my old pc with windows vista.
Thanks very much gaucho
Now I can see the 3 firmware and the last upgrade.
Tomorrow I remount my lightbrige
Now I go to bed very happy
Thank again

So, what is your precise version of windows 7 and vista? 32/64 bit? Release?

Windows vista familly 32 bits flashing it's work fine. Under windows 10 64 bits and seven 64 bits it doesn't work.

Reactions: gaucho
Yes this seems to be the best choice but it is not perfect....
what do you mean? "After all...esticazzi?"

I would like to report I was able to successfully flash my Ground Station and now the assistant software identifies all 3 components! I updated both Ground Station and Air Station via the light Bridge Assistant software and now everything is back to normal!!
Thank you all for your help!

I am in Southern California and willing to help anyone who needs this fixed.

Hello there. I have just finished reading this thread and think I could use your help, if the offer still stands?

I have a faulty LB Air unit which is fitting these symptoms perfectly. However I believe it is still working partially as I am still able to fly my machine - just no video transmission. The bottom two air side firmwares aren't showing up in the ***'t app.

This leads me to believe that I can use the upgrade port to flash the air unit without opening it up and using the USB/Serial method - is that correct? It sounds like that's what you did.

My question for you is what were the commands that you need to run from with the LightBridgeTerminal.exe application? Do you still point to the other image files in gaucho's archive?

Thanks in advance if you're able to help. I've been pulling my hair out for weeks on this issue and was about to send in to DJI (if they'll even fix it).

Matt

Hello there. I have just finished reading this thread and think I could use your help, if the offer still stands?

I have a faulty LB Air unit which is fitting these symptoms perfectly. However I believe it is still working partially as I am still able to fly my machine - just no video transmission. The bottom two air side firmwares aren't showing up in the ***'t app.

This leads me to believe that I can use the upgrade port to flash the air unit without opening it up and using the USB/Serial method - is that correct? It sounds like that's what you did.

My question for you is what were the commands that you need to run from with the LightBridgeTerminal.exe application? Do you still point to the other image files in gaucho's archive?

Thanks in advance if you're able to help. I've been pulling my hair out for weeks on this issue and was about to send in to DJI (if they'll even fix it).

Matt
You didn't read it all.
Connect the upgrade port to air unit, open serial port on my app, enable Linux virtual serial, type ls command and press enter key, type pwd command and press enter key. Post here the full log.

Ps: If the 3 firmware components are not showing on dji upgrade app I think the Linux is not correctly running

You didn't read it all.
Connect the upgrade port to air unit, open serial port on my app, enable Linux virtual serial, type ls command and press enter key, type pwd command and press enter key. Post here the full log.

Ps: If the 3 firmware components are not showing on dji upgrade app I think the Linux is not correctly running
Thanks for the reply. I DID read all 23 pages however I may have missed one specific post out of ~450! :)

I'll give this a try shortly and post the logs up.

Thanks again.

dear gaucho,

can you please explain how could you find the code which enables the linux on the LB, i'm trying to do the same with another DJI product.

thanks.

I wrote on the first posts: by means of a software. Read the thread first

thank you for your reply,

actually i read the entire thread several times and i could flash the DM368 of several inspire 1 camera based on it.

but i didn't find where did you get the linux enable from, i think most of DJI products if not all can be accessed in the same way but with different code

regards

Reactions: gaucho

I think my unit needs complete reflashing - there is nothing coming up in the terminal when I open the port or type those commands.

Do you think it is worth trying first with WinXP machine (I will need to find one). I guess it is best to use for the reflashing anyway based on others reports of Win10-64 not working.

I think my unit needs complete reflashing - there is nothing coming up in the terminal when I open the port or type those commands.

Do you think it is worth trying first with WinXP machine (I will need to find one). I guess it is best to use for the reflashing anyway based on others reports of Win10-64 not working.
My app works also on win10. In order to flash the unit it's better to use win xp if you have it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues