Latest Phantom 3 RC firmware???

Reaction score
The DJI Go app is letting me know that an update is needed. What is the latest RC firmware for the Phantom 3 Pro controller and has anyone experienced any problems with it? Currently on iPad Mini 2 with latest iOS and latest DJI app. Thanks for any help and/or advice? :)

The DJI Go app is letting me know that an update is needed. What is the latest RC firmware for the Phantom 3 Pro controller and has anyone experienced any problems with it? Currently on iPad Mini 2 with latest iOS and latest DJI app. Thanks for any help and/or advice? :)
The latest versions and Device is listed in my signature. No current problems with the present versions of the FW upgrades or App upgrades. Everything is working well.

Reactions: Mario_SB
HI!

My rc shown me the symbol +.

That is, shows: 1.4.30+

what is? and as I remove it?

Thank you!

HI!

My rc shown me the symbol +.

That is, shows: 1.4.30+

what is? and as I remove it?

Thank you!
Don't mess with it -- just fly it-- don't remove anything the app installed on the controller.

I got an error. You can only update from the DJI Go if your firmware is 1.3.2 and higher. I did run into error updating from app. But what's weird is after it fail like the third time, just for grin, I connected everything again after power cycle of the RC and when to the firmware screen and show the new version even though I got Error Retry. Check see if indeed it did upgraded. Everything seems to be working fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl