Latest Firmware Update for P4P - Apr 12

Hi plz help , my p4p is getting weak transmission at 250m and looses aircraft at 800m (disconnects to aircraft ) then i have to rth. I have upgraded and down graded , reset to factory settings , anyone with sim issues that can help with a work around that can help.

Something is wrong, I can go easily 2,500m without getting disconnected, stock.

Have you tried a pair of signal boosters?

Amazon.com: liveMAX DJI Parabolic Signal Booster for DJI Phantom 3, Phantom 4 & Inspire 1 Antenna Range Extender: Camera & Photo

To answer my own question...
... plus the usual undocumented changes that we have to find and figure out on our own... ;)

Plus it fixed an issue with Litchi

Litchi FW Update.JPG

To answer my own question...

... plus the usual undocumented changes that we have to find and figure out on our own... ;)

However there is still an issue running Autopilot ..

AP FWUpdate.JPG

Has anyone had any issues with the latest update that came out today? I am all nervous to update because my 3 week old P4P is behaving perfectly, lol
Just done update 5 min ago on p4 4.0.6. No flights today to windy for test

Running the update using the App sitting at 99% done for the last 15 minutes. Getting worried. Any advise what to do...

Did the app updates and firmware updates. Did a compass calibration (just to be safe) flew for about an hour today and everything was perfect. No issues at all. New tutorial at start up about proper flight usage and setting the return to home height setting.

Reactions: Liveddica
Did the app updates and firmware updates. Did a compass calibration (just to be safe) flew for about an hour today and everything was perfect. No issues at all. New tutorial at start up about proper flight usage and setting the return to home height setting.
Glad to hear some good news about this update! ...Where in Monmouth County are you from...any cool areas to fly? I know Newark Airport is in that general vicinity....must be a pain.

Running the update using the App sitting at 99% done for the last 15 minutes. Getting worried. Any advise what to do...
Mine said 99% for something like 15 minutes. If you tap the bar that says "connect" (or something like that... I don't remember for sure... maybe it said "cancel", or "return to connection page")... but anyway, when you attempt to do that, a message pops up that says "please wait for updating to complete".

In other words the "% complete" function is very inaccurate. When it first says 99% complete it's only about one-third of the way through the process.

Three flights today. Checked the new firmware with GS Pro, PIX4D, no problems. Had to upgrade 11 batteries which was a bit boring but all works as it should.

Reactions: AndersE
There is no indication that this new FW had any updates for the Batts, so why all the fuss about updating them?

This statement is after Mavic update but before newest P4P update. It is very likely that Autopilot is fixed too.

Hope so. Forecast is for the first nice, non-windy weekend in over a month. I have an Autopilot mission I'm anxious to fly but have been waiting for this issue to be resolved. Litchi's announcement is encouraging. Perhaps Hangar is just not through their testing and verification process.

That was my first update of firmware for the P4P. Quick and painless (3 batts too). No hangs, no delays. Much smoother than any of 3 updates I've done to the MP.

So, please, battery need update or not ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart