Latest Firmware Update for P4P - Apr 12

What is the process for updating the batteries? Through the Assistant?

After using Assistant to update the drone firmware I powered off the drone, removed the first battery, put in the second battery and powered the drone back on. After about 30 seconds or so after gimbal homing Assistant saw that the second battery needed update and once you confirm that it goes ahead and updates the second battery. Repeat as necessary.

Brian

Reactions: KevMo Photog
One thing I noticed after the firmware update, when I was checking the settings, the stick gains were all set to 0 (zero) whereas the system indicates a range of 80% to some higher percentage (can't remember). So, I left them as they were for now -- anyone else see this?

Brian

After using Assistant to update the drone firmware I powered off the drone, removed the first battery, put in the second battery and powered the drone back on. After about 30 seconds or so after gimbal homing Assistant saw that the second battery needed update and once you confirm that it goes ahead and updates the second battery. Repeat as necessary.

Brian
This update can also be done through the Go App as well right Brian? That's how I've done my last several updates I'm sure.

Reactions: Old_Man
3f5bf9afb662e02104069621d59551ef.jpg
eb7a087666607ad4509fef20a1eab521.jpg
ba9e07209f1c521de5c7d84301cf087c.jpg

Done mine update through go app, always do and went smoothly and so did the 5 battery updates, had a 15 minute fly about at the back of the house and all ok, no wind warning either, hope that has been put to bed for good

Mine went silky smooth as well, using the Assistant 2. Flew fine, even tried some of the Intelligent Modes.

To answer my own question...

- Optimized No-Fly Zone Return to Home and unlocking
- Improved 4K video recording stability

... plus the usual undocumented changes that we have to find and figure out on our own... ;)
So what does this mean exactly ?
" Optimized No-Fly Zone Return to Home and unlocking"

Updated today and I did a compass calibration, could not get the engines to start kept moving sticks like usual. All of a sudden it started working fine. Not sure what is going on with that.

Updated today and I did a compass calibration, could not get the engines to start kept moving sticks like usual. All of a sudden it started working fine. Not sure what is going on with that.
I've had mine do that in last couple months or so. So that's not new in this update. Mine has not done it for a while though. Kinda weird when it happens.

Reactions: Overreved

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing