Kangaroo & Joey

Loved the video. Made me laugh though.

With the music it's a gentle and flowing look at nature, with the audio from the copter it would have sounded like angry bumble bees chasing kangaroos.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

hurseyc said:
Loved the video. Made me laugh though.

With the music it's a gentle and flowing look at nature, with the audio from the copter it would have sounded like angry bumble bees chasing kangaroos.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

That's real sound from my phantom its a very peaceful flying camera thats one with nature. :lol:

I did use 2.7k medium and cropped a bit in post so I didnt have to get too close but still go closer then they liked, these were a bit more weary especially as it was a mum and baby.

I have flown here when there were 20 or so kangaroos around before getting the gimbal, they didnt seem to care too much in a larger group but footage was rubbish trying to hold still with breeze and no camera pitch control makes this sort of thing really need a gimbal. A narrower lens would be better too so you can keep your distance but once the phantom is in the air even making peaceful music ;) most wildlife gets a little excited. Actually most kangaroos run off just if a person comes out into the open areas here but in a large group they seem to feel much less threatened and a few have given me a fright as I walk down the narrow path to here and a big roo comes from nowhere.

Funny how my earlier 3D kangaroo video I got scared when one of them came towards the phantom and I thought it was going to kick it out of the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl