Just had my first flight!!!

Reaction score
Man oh man is it exciting!!! I could not believe how the controls respond and how absolutely still the drone stayed in the air!! I'm set on beginning mode and stayed low around my backyard. I want to become proficient before I really do anything extreme. Was more less just crawling around the backyard in circles. Lol!

Just had to post because I'm super excited!! Ha!

BB Ex P4 Black

I took my P3P out for its first one last week. Temperature was around -6C and wind was about 15=20kmh but I wanted to put it up. It hovered not bad considering the wind, I took it up it was almost sideways, my hands were freezing... I was pissed off thinking this sucks. I get home and throw the SD card in my computer thinking well this video is gonna suck. The quad was sideways all flight but when I watched the video in 4K it was incredible. It was almost perfect, you would never know what the conditions were really like. I am still amazed. These things are awesome!

I was however just like you keeping it pretty low and within sight. I've flown lots of other quads but these are on a whole different level.

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
It only gets better....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak