ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

image.jpg

Is this right cable for the itelite antenna?

Here's another cable that will do the job and is excellent quality at half the price. Yeah, I've used some of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMA-male-right-angle-to-RP-SMA-male-plug-RG316-pigtail-cable-15cm-6-hot-sell/271655707244?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=30251&meid=88861444ab504a62b3ba6d85248a676e&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=281486843652&rt=nc

I've also used some of these without the right angle fitting. Pete will make these any length you require and they are also excellent quality.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6inch-RG316...f94edc9&pid=100040&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=181085414088

Sorry I keep asking this but I have yet to get an answer !
What bird side antennas do I need to have for my set up ?
I have to use external 2.4's as the gimbal covers 1 of the panel antennas in my FC200 so that's no good .
I already have the cables set up for and was using FPVLR ones and have tried the fat Shark ones as shown in back post .
No good !!! Does anybody have a clue to just what I need to get ? I am starting to think I will be better off just going back to the
others I was using before but had rather use this one . This is how it is set up now and it sucks !
ant swiveled.JPG

Before I will stick those flat panels on my bird or hang them I will just go back to FPVLR ones even though they a pain to transport and this ITELITE TX panel is much easier for me to transport !
Thanks

itelite DBS inspire 1 testing phase 1 complete...

Just a "feeling out" phase today to get used to the battery characteristics etc...

Did pretty well so far... look at the distance... and look at the signal strength. :cool:
There's a lot left in this little baby. ;)
11169578_10206680851889719_5442219354869087980_o.jpg

And just to provide solid facts about the "directional characteristics" of the itelite DBS series of antennas... we did a little testing on that too... the proof is in the video... not the unsubstantiated rumors :mad:

So how is the testing going on this?

So how is the testing going on this?

Sorry I haven't been in the thread for awhile...
Working hard on the physical side and engineering now... we have gone as far as the battery will fly with the ITELITE DBS Inspire antenna and now it needs to be put into "kit" form... solid mounting solution... "inspire" type logo on the front cover instead of the Phantom style form... Cables... instructional video... etc... it's been a long week needless to say but we are almost done wrapping things up... the mount is probably the last thing getting sorted out here and itelite will be ready to go to production on the Inspire and Phantom 3 models at the same time (basically the same antenna with a different graphic on each cover).

First distance testing on the Phantom 3 kicks off tomorrow (really hard with just one battery)
But it will be a no brainer... these antennas match the lightbridge setup to the T... gone are the days of springy looking helixes and fragile setups with booster amps and wiring all over the **** place trying to push a circular polarized signal past what it can do.... DJI has come to us with all linear polarity on the new lightbridge format and the link quality and streaming is simply astounding for a little flat panel that will stand up to abuse and pack away easily and not hit the wallet so hard ...

Speaking of not hitting the wallet so hard... you guys are in the itelite MPD Club (Miles Per Dollar) and you are all out there exploring how far you can push a relatively economical solution compared to others out there.... Did you hear what THIS guy did today with the Itelite?
11203175_10206570032308715_160559371221726786_n.jpg

12,180 ft
No booster amps …
No booster apps …
No "birdside" mods...

Reactions: dirtdummy
Sorry I haven't been in the thread for awhile...
Working hard on the physical side and engineering now... we have gone as far as the battery will fly with the ITELITE DBS Inspire antenna and now it needs to be put into "kit" form... solid mounting solution... "inspire" type logo on the front cover instead of the Phantom style form... Cables... instructional video... etc... it's been a long week needless to say but we are almost done wrapping things up... the mount is probably the last thing getting sorted out here and itelite will be ready to go to production on the Inspire and Phantom 3 models at the same time (basically the same antenna with a different graphic on each cover).

First distance testing on the Phantom 3 kicks off tomorrow (really hard with just one battery)
But it will be a no brainer... these antennas match the lightbridge setup to the T... gone are the days of springy looking helixes and fragile setups with booster amps and wiring all over the **** place trying to push a circular polarized signal past what it can do.... DJI has come to us with all linear polarity on the new lightbridge format and the link quality and streaming is simply astounding for a little flat panel that will stand up to abuse and pack away easily and not hit the wallet so hard ...

Speaking of not hitting the wallet so hard... you guys are in the itelite MPD Club (Miles Per Dollar) and you are all out there exploring how far you can push a relatively economical solution compared to others out there.... Did you hear what THIS guy did today with the Itelite?
11203175_10206570032308715_160559371221726786_n.jpg

12,180 ft
No booster amps …
No booster apps …
No "birdside" mods...
Nice! do you have a idea on how much $$ it will be.
Thanks G

How does it suck? How much distance are u getting? Did u get more distance with FPVLR ?
Hit 8500' with those and can't hit 3000' with this ! I know it'd the antenna's I have on the bird but can't seem to get answer on just what to try with the ITELITE one . If I didn't have the RPG on I'm sure it would go farther but that's not the case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94