ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

Try the panel first before you mod the bird and see what you get . I modded mine and see now I really didn't need to with out going with amps
then that's where another member shined or several really .You start getting to much then you won't have enough battery to make it worth all
the trouble .
JMO

Superb, thanks alot, i'll order right away
any suggestions for a cheap antenna mod for the bird (links)?
Hi there, I have the P3 standard as well and got my panel from dbs mods website. The panel is the same gor the p2v+ but the bracket is different. For birdside antennas check out maxxuav.com and look for bazooka dipoles, he currently has them for 2.4ghz and can get the 5.8ghz upon request. These match perfect with linear panrl antennas. I will be modding my bird this weekend with them. If you need help or info or links just shoot me a PM!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mark The Droner
+1 on the 2.4 bazooka dipoles.

I just tried them a few hours ago and kept the 2.4 signal for 10,200 feet on my very first run! Yeah I had ITELITE on control and an amp too, but the signal was burning through trees - not a LOS straight line. These perform better than the FPVLR dipoles and I like the design better too, and also the quality appears to be better. There is a precision here in the bazookas that seems lacking in the other antenna. I'm not trying to knock FPVLR, I'm just speaking what I've found from my own experience.

Reactions: Procharged97
Sorry to see he's closing shop.. Just ordered another for my second RC..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj