ITELITE Antenna Owners Thread: 4 MILES WITH P3P (page 31)

LOOL I was thinking the same thing. I saw "tighten the nuts well!" so many times... how could someone ignore that? :)
blank stare.png
Dirtdummy o_O Really !.... Nuts tight bro and what's LOOL ?

"LoL" because I was going to post the same as dirtdummy when I saw his post.
Not only should you tight with a wrench, but even with so, if may slip.
I had to open the case to tighten it again.

:);) Yea I'm going to take my extender apart tonite and make sure all's really secure and try again but still think I am using the wrong antennas on bird , Just have never messed with anything but the other ones and messing with these is new to me . Thanks bro :)
LOOL o_O..;)

:):):):) Absolute nuts!! :):):):)

7700 feet today in good weather. Yes end user in the wild. This antenna Rocks.

I flew today for 2 hours - did a head to head with FPVLR stage 2 as I like the blue antenna Tony sent me. I got 3200 feet with FPVLR which is very good as it is a nice compact design. More than enough for day to day flying without worrying about pointing antenna dead straight.

Having achieved nearly 5000 feet with the DBS phantom on the maiden flight I wanted to do a side by side comparison today. Flew same heading from same location. The DBS Phantom did more than double the distance and more!! This is nuts. Imagine if I put amps on this setup. What if I modded the bird with patch panels....

Video to follow with dashware soon - right now processing plus youtube upload time. Will upload asap when youtube ready.

View attachment 17300

View attachment 17301 View attachment 17302 View attachment 17304

View attachment 17305
Where did you get the short cables?
Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. What are those cable call so I can order the right one? Thanks
I haven't got a clue ! I want the short one's also . DBS can tell us if he looks in ! o_O
I need to know about those 5.8 antennas also ! Will see if he will look in :)

He was replying to my post.:)
LMAO !! If ya look at the post under mine it looks like it's pointing at mine so .....dirkclod...dirtdummy... I just assumed !
i have no idea.jpg
;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
Reactions: dirkclod
LMAO !! If ya look at the post under mine it looks like it's pointing at mine so .....dirkclod...dirtdummy... I just assumed !
View attachment 18496 ;)

Dont feel bad. I was with you on that one and thought he was messing with you. LOL

Reactions: dirkclod
OK I keep getting further distance now,its all how I was pointing the antenna... once I lose video I aimed the antenna a bit more on target and I get connection again as you can see I still have full bars but I got a bit scared and didn't go any further...but soon i will venture further!!

its all how you point the thing.. and keeping the bird in the radar scope too.
IMG_0123.PNG

OK I keep getting further distance now,its all how I was pointing the antenna... once I lose video I aimed the antenna a bit more on target and I get connection again as you can see I still have full bars but I got a bit scared and didn't go any further...but soon i will venture further!!

its all how you point the thing.. and keeping the bird in the radar scope too.View attachment 18538

do you prefer using the stock dji app or you use others as well ?

I use the stock dji app.. what other apps are there? maybe I should try another app...??

It hasn't been opened since December. I'll check it out and let you know. I have not lost control...only video.
Thanks
Opened the bird yesterday.. All antenna connections are secure leading me to believe I have a weak wifi module. If I install the new module after ordering, is that a warranty void? Just wondering. I'll see what range I get with a new module.. if there's not difference in distance then I'll just have extra replacement parts hanging around.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94