Is there a good backpack style carrying case for the SE?

I got a back pack like this one
IMG_4199.jpg
IMG_4200.jpg
I’ve done a bit of travelling with it I bought it off eBay

That looks great, Doug. I wonder why every seller I asked said it wouldn't fit. What are the motor guards that you have on. I haven't seen those before. Also, do you feel the range extender helps?

The SE Rc shape is basically a P3 standard controller with a Adv /Pro device holder so the case needs to be for a p3 adv/pro. The motor protectors are available on EBay search silicon motor protector for Dji Phantom3SE. They have been invaluable at keeping crap out of the motors The range extender does not work on The SE The centre antenna is only for transmitting data to the Phone or Tablet. All the data is transferred from/to the drone from the 2 internal RC antenna (try not to have your fingers resting behind the s1 s2 switches). I found out after I brought the parabolic booster Lots of posts on hear about it [emoji106]

Reactions: Rodee34
The SE Rc shape is basically a P3 standard controller with a Adv /Pro device holder so the case needs to be for a p3 adv/pro. The motor protectors are available on EBay search silicon motor protector for Dji Phantom3SE. They have been invaluable at keeping crap out of the motors The range extender does not work on The SE The centre antenna is only for transmitting data to the Phone or Tablet. All the data is transferred from/to the drone from the 2 internal RC antenna (try not to have your fingers resting behind the s1 s2 switches). I found out after I brought the parabolic booster Lots of posts on hear about it [emoji106]
Doug, thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions. Also, a friend of mine has a Standard 3 and he has a hardcase that the SE doesn't fit into. The gimbal block sits a little more forward on the belly of the SE and so the drone won't drop into the case. His case features the letters "DJI" whereas yours has the "copter" logo. I'll have to look for that one. Also, do you do any videos of your photography?

IMG_4213.jpg
Look for a case for the Phantom3/4 Adv/Pro mine is a cheap one The DJI cases would be moulded for each Drone The SE has a indoor sonar vision system on it and would probably explain the difference in placement of the Gimbal to the Standard which doesn’t

Here is a link to some videos My editing skills are about as good as my flying [emoji106] Doug Rosevear you may have to copy the link into a browser

Last edited:
Wow....great vids. I really like the bridge scenes. I have YouTube videos with drone shots and some without. The majority of my drone videos can be found under "Marty Peters Cumberland, WI" and "Marty Peters Pipestone, MN". I combine still shots with video.

Reactions: Doug Rosevear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart